Server time: 2017-10-20, 14:31
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
TEazy97

Profile edit

Question

TEazy97    8

So, i got my 100 posts and still am not able to edit my signature and my forum title. As I understand you need 100 posts to do this. The option to edit this does not show up on the User CP on the edit profile left side.

Any help?

Well well well, It has just appeared. The DAYZRP gods have answered my prayers.!

8 answers to this question

Hm, thats strange. Usually once you've got your 100+ post's it should allow you to edit your profile by doing this.

a3fd826eaf.png

Any other information you could give us?

TEazy97    8

Thanks riggs, it just appeared after i poseted this...makes me look stupid. One question what are the dimensions for the signature, and do you know anyone that could make me one :P

And..is there any way that I can change my user name that appears in the forums..?

Thanks riggs, it just appeared after i poseted this...makes me look stupid. One question what are the dimensions for the signature, and do you know anyone that could make me one :P

And..is there any way that I can change my user name that appears in the forums..?

Regarding the signature size it is 700x150 I believe.

There are lots of people that could help you out with a signature and/or avatar. Mine was done by Franklin.

For the username change you must donate €100 to get a blue name, once you have done that you must request a username change from rolle.

Hope this answers your questions :)

TEazy97    8

Regarding the signature size it is 700x150 I believe.

There are lots of people that could help you out with a signature and/or avatar. Mine was done by Franklin.

For the username change you must donate €100 to get a blue name, once you have done that you must request a username change from rolle.

Hope this answers your questions :)

Alright Thanks :)

Franklin    8

TEazy, are you happy with the answers given? If so I'll mark the thread as solved.

TEazy97    8

TEazy, are you happy with the answers given? If so I'll mark the thread as solved.

Yes thank you. Ive also posted on your thread Franklin, hopefully im not adding too much workload? :P

Franklin    8

Yes thank you. Ive also posted on your thread Franklin, hopefully im not adding too much workload? :P

No worries man. I saw the post on my thread and replied and you aren't giving me to much to work on, it's fine. I like work ;)

/marking as solved