Server time: 2017-08-16, 15:27

Sign in to follow this  
TheFriendlySheep

Pistol Suppressors and Pouches?

Question

Does anybody have any tips on where to find the pistol suppressor and carrier plate pouches? I was fortunate to find a carrier plate, but I can't seem to find any pouches. I also can't seem to find any pistol suppressor. Has anybody found either of them? If you have, can you perhaps tell where you found them/if you'd like to meet ingame and perhaps RP a trade.

11 answers to this question

I know you are not going to like this answer but you should find out in-game. There is no fun meta-gaming information using outside sources.

I know you are not going to like this answer but you should find out in-game. There is no fun meta-gaming information using outside sources.

Yes, I agree entirely. The thing is, with a Smersh vest for say you can see somebody walking around with it at green mountain, and then you could ask them where you found it. But with the new modular carrier plate, I haven't seen anybody with any pouches so far, and I spent 4/5 hours on today at green. Same goes for the suppressor. Only reason I come here is because it seems like people may not know where it can be found.

Honestly, I have never seen either. However, my character doesnt leave his compound much, haha. I know they are very rare. Now that persistence is on they are going to be VERY rare.

Darkvern    0

rHlYrsc.jpg

Re-gearing after losing a battle with the Stair Boss last night. Found this guy maybe 5 minutes in to looting. I think it was a police station.

Think they aren't that bad to find. We'll have to see with persistence enabled.

Does anybody have any tips on where to find the pistol suppressor and carrier plate pouches? I was fortunate to find a carrier plate, but I can't seem to find any pouches. I also can't seem to find any pistol suppressor. Has anybody found either of them? If you have, can you perhaps tell where you found them/if you'd like to meet ingame and perhaps RP a trade.

I couldn't tell you where to find the pouches however the pistol suppressors spawn in military places and in the police stations around town, I have also found them in civilian buildings such as the clock tower in Novo in the north.

Tamaster92    14

if you really want to find out, google it.

But I would suggest searching IG. it's much more fun to look around and trade.

/solved