Server time: 2017-08-22, 20:28

Sign in to follow this  

What times would you like to see get added in the game?

Personally I love the idea of more weapons like G3, AL5C, G36C, weapons that UN uses and humantarian aids uses. Maybe some UN outpost around the area, like a small makeshift base the US and UN have set up where you can find weapons from the European Union like the swedish AK5C, the german MP5(not the MP5k), M4A1s, M16 or FN FAL. Around 5.56NATO ammunition.

Pistols like M9 Berreta, .380 pistols, compact pistols, .22LR snubnose revolver.

Some silent weaponry like compound bows

I also think the game needs more weapon attachments like Laser weapon attachments, custom rifle barrels you can atrach on bolt action and semi auto rifles like R700, M24, lightweight rifles in general, improvise mags, custom rails to attach weapon sights like ACOG, RDS, Long Range scopes on weapons like AKs or civilian grade weapons but require an industrial workbench and traditional gunsmithing tools.

I love to see more optics for rifles and assault weapons like AKs.

Clothing wise, I love to see more shirts like combat shirts, dry fits which does not give any pockets or whatnot but allows you to hold custom pouches much like what the Smersh vest does. Compression shitts which helps with blood circulation irl could be added as a way to reduce weapon sway after running by stabilazing blood pressure.

Some places where you can search for Clothing worn by UN, EU and US troops. Helmets which can hold a headset which can replace the walkie talkie.

Side holsters which can be attacted to combat clothing in order to safe space in inventory.

Camouflage backpacks like assault backpacks, carriers, duffle bags used by military or by civilians.

More craftable options which I think could be a way for Bambi's to get armed without the need to compete with more armed players.

What would you guys like to see?

Riorach    0

I like a lot of your ideas, but there are already separate threads for clothing, items, vehicles etc. :)

Vandy    34

I like a lot of your ideas, but there are already separate threads for clothing, items, vehicles etc. :)

Pretty much what Rio said:

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-what-vehicles-would-you-like-to-be-added

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-what-clothing-or-outfits-would-you-like-to-be-added

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-headgear-ideas

I'm almost certain there is a weapons thread as well..; Can't find it at the moment.

Kenpachi    0

i say they should just add in the essentials like more civilian like gear rather than military because we are civilians, not the military. for example, they should add in maybe a more modern rifle, a hunter rifle would suit me just fine.

Davos    5

i say they should just add in the essentials like more civilian like gear rather than military because we are civilians, not the military. for example, they should add in maybe a more modern rifle, a hunter rifle would suit me just fine.

They have a remington .700 model I believe already made, and I have seen more plans for non-military stuff, I think we just have to wait. Alpha and all.