Server time: 2017-08-23, 11:58

Sign in to follow this  
Guest RedWire1

Why i Love Role Playing Servers

Guest RedWire1   
Guest RedWire1

first there no hacker!!! :) and second i love to talk a alot so its fun to roleplay and third i hate getting killed on sight all the time well know this roleplaying severs are fun

Yup, it's definately better than normal DayZ, glad you are enjoying it!

RubyRed    0

I think it awesome as well, I thought so since I applied first ,but it prooved to be absolulty right! I'm having so much fun :)

I think its great to but a bit to on the safe side for me atm a hard life on normal servers to,

but thats the beauty on a DayZRP server,

The folk I have met have been a blast fun to chat with roll with for a while, storys I hear

And I yet to find a hacker on there servers so that is awesome.

Glad your enjoying your stay as much as myself

Vandy    34

It's good to hear you are enjoying your stay on our servers. However, Hackers are still common. But they get weeded out soon. Since the administrator tools have been implented, they have been dealt with easier.

I hope you can continue to enjoy your path in our community!

Xaeleth    0

first there no hacker!!! :) and second i love to talk a alot so its fun to roleplay and third i hate getting killed on sight all the time well know this roleplaying severs are fun

Hacking was already low due to the private hive and whitelist, now it has almost been completely eradicated by the anti-hack updates.

Roleplay is what I believe is what DayZ is ment to be. It isn't a war simulator, it's a surival simulator. The player interaction, the stories, the lore, the emersiveness- this is DayZ...

Basoon    15

Agreed, Crossin. DayZ is about survival, it is about forging your way in what the world has become. DayZRP allows for that narrative to live out in a way that creates inspiring stories and a living organic kind of experience.

Glad you are all enjoying it so far! =)

tiago1902    0

Its great... some days its good to just take a gun and kill everything you see, but after some time you realize you are not enjoying the game... you are not surviving apocalypse... you are only killing people because you want to. The beautiful of this RP is that you can build your character based (or not) in your own personality; you can act as you are suppose to act if you were into any kind of this situation. I mean... this is how the game is supposed to be. Congratulations and thanks for building this community as it is.

Definitely an improvement on normal DayZ my loop on there was get geared takes 4 hours, get killed, try again and it's just so boring.