Server time: 2017-10-17, 00:33
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Saul

DayZ, The Average Non-RP Life...

My New Friend.

I must have been walking for days now, just all the time! I’ve stopped about once or twice in a few houses to find nothing! Well, a shirt and some pants left in the middle of the road but well, they’re not the most useful items in the world. In the distance I saw a figure; I thought it was another civilian at first… Oh I was wrong… It was far worse.

As I got closer to the figure, it had its hands raised far above its head. Almost in a surrendering position. It was swaying violently left to right, over and over again. Really this wasn’t the weirdest thing I’ve experienced from my time in Elektrozavodsk, this is actually quite the normal sighting.

I ran up to the person who stopped as I got closer, he put his arms down and walked slowly up to me. He stopped about a foot in front of me and smiled. His arms went down towards the buttons on his shirt and he ripped, causing the shirt to turn into rag like objects. He threw half the thin strips of various coloured materials on the floor and walked behind me.

As I turned to see what the man was doing, I saw him signalling the house next to me with his hand. He then ran inside, shutting the door behind him. I quickly followed as I’ve been ambushed many-a-time by things like this. As I entered the living room of the cabin a sweet smell of cold beans and Pipsi hit my nostrils. The man who I followed was led on the sofa, wearing only white underwear and a makeshift bandage from his old t-shirt.

“Hey man, you got food?” I said as I directed my sight to the roof, other than the half-naked man I was engaging in convocation

“Hey baby, you want to go for a ride? We can survive this together” The man replied as he stood up and put his hands back above his head.

“W… We can be best friends.” I replied, I don’t know why, It just felt… Right. Almost like I wasn’t in control of my words! I’d never be able to take them back…

The man put his arms down and ran back outside the house, waiting for me to run in front of him. He then followed closely behind me.

“Well, now we’re best friends. What do we do?” The man said, surprisingly non fatigued sounding.

“The best thing to do would be to get you clothes.” I replied, still looking as far away from the man as I could.

He turned to the trees and smiled, whistling in order for me to follow him. It felt extremely weird changing from hours of concrete to the soft squelching of a wet dirt floor.

“There’s a fire station up here, we should be able to find some guns here.” He said as he lowered his body down into the grass.

I just followed his actions and stayed quiet; he seemed like he knows what he’s doing.

As we followed the hill up, he was right. We were met with a medium size stone wall, that of which was crumbling at the bottom.

“Don’t talk when we get inside, people can hear us.” The mysterious naked man said as he shuffled his body through a small gap.

As I squeezed my body through the gap I noticed something, something that puzzled me. I had breasts. Like fully grown boobs… I stopped, I stood up and I started screaming. The man turned around, fear and disappointment on his face.

“W… Shut the fuck up man!” He growled, keeping his voice low and deep.

He ran towards me and put his hand over my mouth, I was still staring at the large lumps evading my chest area. I… I’ve never had boobs, I’m a guy, why the hell would I have boobs?! I stopped screaming and pushed the man’s hand away, I don’t know if this is a gift from god, or I’m just blind and haven’t noticed being a certain sex for 24 years of my life. I nodded to the man and went back into a crouch, being noticeably more cautious of the recently discovered extra weight I was carrying.

As we crept round the corner, we were faced with multiple open red doors that lead to a large garage like room.

“Where’s the stuff then?” I asked, turning to my friend.

“Should be on the shelves, just look around. I’ll check-up the tower.” He replied as he started walking to a smaller room with some metal stairs pushed against the back wall.

Looking around the room I found: A chest holster, some water, rice and a pair of combat pants (They had leaves on, kinda’ cool looking!). As I quickly put them on and packed away my food I turned around, my friend almost looked un-recognisable in full military gear! He walked towards me, as he got closer I could see how many there were. It wasn’t my friend… My friend was in the middle of them… Handcuffed and scared…

“Get in the fucking corner now!” The front man yelled to me.

“O… Okay!” I quickly said, running to the corner he directed to.

They placed my friend next to me, he looked into my eyes and nodded, the nod mixed in with a smile.

“Let’s make this quick… We just saw your little friend here picking up some food! We thought, maybe you’d donate some too?” A voice said, It was hard to distinguish who was who through their gas masks.

“I… I only have some food.” I said, my voice quivering almost half as much as my hands.

“Drop everything… If you try keeping anything, we’ll cap you both.”

With no hesitation I threw the things out my pockets: Flashlight, Rice, a battery and half a can of Pipsi. I then looked up to the men in masks, about 4-5 of them staring at me and my friend.

“Now, the clothes.” One of them said, picking up various items I dropped on the floor.

I looked at them with disbelieve, their eyes wide and lifted, almost like they’ve got a huge smile on their faces. I took my shirt off and threw it onto the ground. Luckily for me, I had the blue stripy pyjamas sewn into my skin from when I was a child.(Overprotective family, I don’t like to talk about it) I then unbuckled and took off the dark blue jeans, they were ripped in several places but warmer than the blue underwear that complimented the top quite well

“Well then, you.” One of the men said, walking over to me.

“Does your friend here speak at all?”

I turned and looked at my ‘friend’ who of which was whimpering in the corner, almost hidden behind a filing cabinet.

“I don’t know, he’s not even my friend really. You can shoot him if you want.” I jokingly said, nervously adding sarcasm onto the words.

The men turned to one another and started to laugh, one of them pulled out a pistol and pushed it to my friends head. The man turned his head and looked me in the eyes, my hands where locked in place and as I tried to move another man pushed me back down.

“I was joki…” My voice got cut off by the sound of one single bullet, I closed my eyes and ducked as the noise echoed around the room making it sound like a firing squad was inside!

As I looked up, I saw my friend. He was Bleeding from the middle of his forehead, still slightly twitching. I pushed past the guard next to me and ran over to him, my arms still bound. I knelt in the hot red liquid that was oozing out of his face and stared.

“His death is on you, remember that.” One of the men said behind me.

I stood up, my mouth ajar and shocked. I caused that… I… I killed him… I turned around, anger filled my face. Only to be met with the end of a pistol, pushed in the same place as my friend, right in the middle of my forehead.

“You killed him.” The man said, his finger twitched and the trigger was pulled… A loud noise entered my ears, then sudden laughing by multiple males…

‘You are dead’

This was beautifully written and hilarious at the same time, now I want to see something from the actual RP servers from you. :D

...Should be moved to Media or general forums or something though.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

charzarding-wtf-240x180.jpg

i don't know how to feel about this

all i know is

boobs

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

As I squeezed my body through the gap I noticed something, something that puzzled me. I had breasts. Like fully grown boobs… I stopped, I stood up and I started screaming. The man turned around, fear and disappointment on his face.

He ran towards me and put his hand over my mouth, I was still staring at the large lumps evading my chest area. I… I’ve never had boobs, I’m a guy, why the hell would I have boobs?! I stopped screaming and pushed the man’s hand away, I don’t know if this is a gift from god, or I’m just blind and haven’t noticed being a certain sex for 24 years of my life.

what

This was beautifully written and hilarious at the same time, now I want to see something from the actual RP servers from you. :D

...Should be moved to Media or general forums or something though.

Thanks man xD. I realized after writing that it was probably in the wrong place. I'm just passing the time for the whitelist approval.

He ran towards me and put his hand over my mouth, I was still staring at the large lumps evading my chest area. I… I’ve never had boobs, I’m a guy, why the hell would I have boobs?! I stopped screaming and pushed the man’s hand away, I don’t know if this is a gift from god, or I’m just blind and haven’t noticed being a certain sex for 24 years of my life.

what

It was a personal experience of confusion as I looked down and saw boobs. I usually play as a male, so when DayZ was like 'No' and but me as a female, I was dazed.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Whoah Natalie isn't the only tranny anymore lol.

Anyway yeah....

Boobs...

all i know is

boobs

;)

Anyway yeah....

Boobs...

It's nice to see I'm not alone. Maybe I went into too much detail on the boob side of the story xD

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

all i know is

boobs

;)

Anyway yeah....

Boobs...

It's nice to see I'm not alone. Maybe I went into too much detail on the boob side of the story xD

I think you misunderstood I am no tranny mi amigo. I was speaking of all the guys that play as females AKA Nathalie Gines and last but certainly not the least

Mr/Ms (confused) Amy Strange lol

Nagita    0

Anyway yeah....

Boobs...

You'll get slapped to telling everyone my super-secret! :D

I think you misunderstood I am no tranny mi amigo. I was speaking of all the guys that play as females AKA Nathalie Gines and last but certainly not the least

Mr/Ms (confused) Amy Strange lol

Ohh, xD. Them names seem to not ring a bell. I bet they're nice Me...Women?

Sign in to follow this