Server time: 2017-08-20, 23:20

Sign in to follow this  
haleyalyssa

IRL roleplaying my Charater (:

haleyalyssa    0

So, I was digging around my house today and found a few things that kinda reminded me of things my character would wear. Not exactly like them, but at a glance. I felt like my RP gal Haley Miller! I am thinking about doing a full on RP of her, should I go for it and invest in the same gear she has?

[attachment=1971]

DeusMach    0

Yuuuuuuus! Get out that Black Quilted Jacket, those Black Cargo Pants and a Mosin, to boot!

Heroz_Nick    21

I have that mask, use it for sports haha

I have already claimed Big boss from MGS for cosplay, so nobody even think it! ;)

She has a Tac shirt, black vest, black beanie, and had a Green Balaclava. So, i have a few things to get.

You can buy all that stuff on online airsoft shop. Or just check www.aliexpress.com

Samaritan    254

Interesting idea, might be worth setting up a thread for other people to post their DayZRP characters IRL piccies.

Destinwolf    13

Sounds like a pretty interesting idea. I was at Gander Mountain the other day looking for something to buy my brother for his birthday and couldn't help but notice all the cool stuff that my character would love to have in-game. Quickly had to get out of the store before I ended up buying a bunch of "tacticool" stuff.

The clothes my characters wear are based off what I wear, so I get these feelings pretty commonly. Good for getting a different idea of the character.

MVPig_    0

I had a situation like this, although it wasn't real life it was while watching the walking dead.. when I saw that flare gun I almost fangirled and then when Rick skull fucked that zombie with it I nearly let out a little bit of wee..

No shame.

Dishes    159

lol I was actually thinking of doing the same thing, going full dork and cosplaying my own character :P I have all the gear just laying around my house from what I've just gathered over the years... gas mask, tactical clothing, helmet, vests, etc...

Guest Phat J   
Guest Phat J

I wear a sock over my head with holes cut into it..looks just like a balaclava.