Server time: 2018-07-20, 21:43 WE ARE RECRUITING

Sign in to follow this  
Jackfish

No Server list

Yes I know someone already posted it but I have the same problem, There are no servers popping up and there is noway for me to join something. I TRIED restarting pc, redownloading dayz and verifing my game but nothing helps. Does any of you have a update on that problem, really wanna play rp you know ;)

Jack.

Have you tried joining by manually putting in the direct IP? Have you tried playing on a test server recently? You're sure your DayZ is up to date?

Have you tried joining by manually putting in the direct IP? Have you tried playing on a test server recently? You're sure your DayZ is up to date?

dayz = up-to-date

test server = not working and manually putting IP: hOW?

You go to remote and then http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-standalone-private-shard pick the IP for the server you are going to join and enter port number. You should be good to go.

;)

dayz = up-to-date

manually putting IP: hOW?

in the server browser click on the 'Remote' tab and then enter the IP of the server you wish to connect to that can be found on the homepage.

Ex:

banner_560x95.png

You go to remote and then http://www.dayzrp.com/t-dayzrp-standalone-private-shard pick the IP for the server you are going to join and enter port number. You should be good to go.

;)

dayz = up-to-date

Isnt working :(

Please take a screenshot of what you type in to remote connect.

Think its fixed, reinstalled dayz multiple times and it will work

glad to hear it!

/solved