Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:45

Sign in to follow this  
Yuri Petrovich

Yuri Petrovich

Please come with critisims and ideas of how to improve this one, im quite fond of the idea of roleplaying a split personality.

If you are wondering how it will be done, i will have timers up and running and will switch between the different persona that resides in him no matter the situation.

Thanks in advance for reading my little story and i hope you find it interesting!

Yuri Petrovich was born in the little village of Kozlovka in 1981, he had a liberal upbringing by loving parents who he held dear to his heart, as a kid he loved nothing more then to take care of his baby sister who was three years younger then him.

As he grew up his love for taking care of others and his love for kids pushed him into a career as a kindergarten teacher, he loved his job not only for his passion but it was there he met Alyona. She was the love of his life, as the days passed he got more and more sure of this and finaly mustered up the courage to ask her out, a couple of years passed as they dated and they got married when their firstborn Vera came to this world.

When Vera had her fifth birthday Alyona was seven months pregnant with their second child making Yuri feel blessed over his happy life, but this was also the time when the outbreak started.

At first they werent that worried, they had eachother and lived secluded, but as the outbreak intensified they decided to try to flee the country to safekeep their daughter and unborn child. As they started traveling they realised the full gravity of the situation. Fear started to build up in Yuri as they drove by dozens and dozens of festering corpses which hadn't even realised themself that they should stop moving. When they reached Yuris parents home the sound of the motor had drawn in so many of the living dead that they could not dare to move on at that time.

As dusk crept closer the many dead started to slow down their pace and the family realised that this was as good of a chance that they would get. Yuri helped his mother and father pack up their things and they started slowly moving to the car. Without warning a zombie spotted them and with a bloodcurling roar it started rushing towards Vera. Before Yuri could even think Alyona threw herself in the way of the zombie and it sank its teeth into her soft neck. A gush of blood splattered over the little girls face as her mother was eaten alive in front of her. Yuri lost it and ran screaming with a wrench he found in the trunk of the car bashing in the skull of the dead eating his wife.

When Yuri finally came to he heard screams behind him, his parents were in the car struggling to help the little girl inside as a zombie was clawing and biting her leg. Yuri let out another roar drawing in even more of the dead as he ran over to help his child. The zombie got a good bite of on the childs leg and lounged up and sunk its teeth into her arm, the teeth of the beast slid trough her arteries creating a mist of red as the child started screaming in blind panic. Yuri was there now, crushing the head of the zombie with one hard blow. In a fluent motion he threw the child into the car, jumped in and started screaming to his parents to drive away. He was crying violently as he desperatly tried to stop the bloodflow. Alas he was too late and his beloved daughter died in his arms. They kept on driving as Yuri cursed the gods, cursed his very existense. He felt as if everything just drained out of him, his energy his happiness his very persona.

When day started to break they stopped the car not beeing able to continue due to beeing worn out. As his parents layed down in the front seat trying to get some sleep Yuri went out, he took a shovel from the trunk and started to bury his child. When he finally finnished his makeshift grave he felt as if something broke inside of him. He went totaly numb and everything went blank. He started walking towards the car. He ripped up the door to his fathers side, ripped out the old man from his seat. What are you doing Yuri the man screamed as he was dragged across the muddy ground. MY NAME IS NOT FUCKING YURI. I HAVE NO NAME. He took the shovel and put it into his fathers mouth. NOW you disgusting excuse of a human you will fucking pay for what you did he said as he stomped down on the shovel making it cut off the upper half of his fathers head after three violent kicks. His mother was screaming in panic and started running. The man who no longer was Yuri turned to his mother. STOP RIGHT THERE he yelled as he threw the shovel with all his might, hitting her in the leg making her fall over. He slowly walked up to his crying mother who was desperatly trying to crawl away. He started screaming as he punded his mothers head into the ground. The man started walking over to the car and fainted.

Yuri woke up again with no memories from the moment he walked over to the grave dazed and confused he sat up on the only to be met by the sight of his mutilated parents. Not realising it was himself who did it he after making two more makeshift graves started to travel through chernarus trying to avenge the killer of his parents. The blackouts kept coming stronger and longer in time as the man who became more and more living the more misery Yuri saw grew and got a stronger hold into him.

This is a story about two men living in one body, one which only dreams of the happiness of getting to help others and one darker side, wishing that the world got plunged into chaos and the battle between them.

Rifleman    14

An actually really good read, the only thing I can say is split your story into a few paragraphs to prevent your story from looking like a wall of text. Other than that, Good job mate!

An actually really good read, the only thing I can say is split your story into a few paragraphs to prevent your story from looking like a wall of text. Other than that, Good job mate!

I'll do a quickedit and fix it asap! Thanks a bunch man!

You done stole my name boy.

But welcome to the Yuri family, I think you are the fourth one of us now!

Hahaha, thank you dude! It's much appreciated! And sorry, i just looked around for names and i realy got stuck with Yuri for some reason :P

Davos    5

It's alright, its a pretty common name over there, at least in the Ukraine. I chose it because its the name of the only person over there I know personally. Besides with an entire country, people are bound to share the same name. We might be the first on the whole server!

It's alright, its a pretty common name over there, at least in the Ukraine. I chose it because its the name of the only person over there I know personally. Besides with an entire country, people are bound to share the same name. We might be the first on the whole server!

Haha yeh, by the way, what did you think about the story man? :)

Well, Yuri in himself is only looking out for everyone he meets, his other half is the problem, it'll probably lead into some pretty interesting encounters!

Basoon    15

Seems like a solid story. I have seen the multiple personality thing played out very well before. Just make sure that the switching between the two is always done in a serious tone so that it comes across well and doesn't seem like sporadic trolling.

All in all great story, hope your white list gets accepted and I have a chance to meet Yuri in game. :)

If I meet his other half though.... I may have to kill him.

Seems like a solid story. I have seen the multiple personality thing played out very well before. Just make sure that the switching between the two is always done in a serious tone so that it comes across well and doesn't seem like sporadic trolling.

All in all great story, hope your white list gets accepted and I have a chance to meet Yuri in game. :)

Thanks man, ill hope that i wont meet you as the other half then! Yeh i'll see to it as it doesnt just seem wierd and that im just doing weird stuff by myself, im thinking of using another accent for the other half too just to make it clearer when i change since the "him" part is pretty smart too, not only violent. He wont do stupid shit just because he is so filled of hate :)

Basoon    15

Thanks man, ill hope that i wont meet you as the other half then! Yeh i'll see to it as it doesnt just seem wierd and that im just doing weird stuff by myself, im thinking of using another accent for the other half too just to make it clearer when i change since the "him" part is pretty smart too, not only violent. He wont do stupid shit just because he is so filled of hate :)

That is good. You could even break down into argument with yourself. I have seen this done very well by the character speaking for one personality and typing for the other, calling the other personality by it's name often to let people know what is going on.

That is good. You could even break down into argument with yourself. I have seen this done very well by the character speaking for one personality and typing for the other, calling the other personality by it's name often to let people know what is going on.

The problem is that Yuri is not supposed to know about his other persona (due to him trying to find his mother and fathers killer not realising its himself)... Maybe i can sneak that in at a later point when ive had time to roleplay some with him!

Basoon    15

Ya, it was just an example. As long as you give decent time to thinking it out and work on your execution i'm sure it will be great.

Ya, it was just an example. As long as you give decent time to thinking it out and work on your execution i'm sure it will be great.

Yeah, thanks man you've been great! :)