Server time: 2017-10-21, 08:42
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeluxeBandit

My character Dmitri Chernosk

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Joel was born in 1995 in the big town of Stockholm. When Joel was growing up he had problems with his parents. His father used to get drunk and hit Joel and his mother had problems with drugs.

At the time the two parents where not working and Joel was getting a harder time. Somedays he couldn't even get a bite of food to eat. But one day they decided to give Joel away. They wanted to send him far away. Someplace he wouldn't ever get to hear about this place called Sweden. So they sent him to Chernogorsk where he was adopted by a family.

This family lived in Berezino which was located by the coast. The family gave Joel a nice name that would fit him, he was named Dmitri. When Dmitri was only 5 years old the parents he where living with got a daughter named Anastasia. Dmitri was very bond to Anastasia. He would always make sure she was safe.

When Dmitri was starting to grow up he got a job at a factory not so far from Berezino. After about a year at the factory he was getting to know the boss and who he really was. He wasn't a nice man like Dmitri tought from the begining. Dmitri had heard that his sister was starting to get atracted to the boss son. Dmitri had warned her about him, of what he could have done to her.

One day when Dmitri was coming home from work he decided to go check on his sister which was in her room at the time. When Dmitri walked in he saw that the bosses son had beaten Anastasia because she wouldn't listen to him. Dmitri filled with rage, reaching for a blunt object. He took the blunt object and smashed the man over the head with it. When the man was onconcious on the floor. Dmitri couldn't control his anger so he kept beating the man until he was surely dead. Anastasia scared and unsure of what to do. She rushed into the kitchen to grab a phone and call the police. Dmitri knew what he had done was wrong. So he decided to pay the crime he had commited.

When Dmitri was sent to prison he was sentenced for a few years for murder. He didn't like the place. The food was horrible, the guards would treat the prisoners as creatures that they've never seen before. But a few days before Dmitri was going to be released things went bad. He woke up from the sound of the guards screaming and the loud helicopters flying above. It only took a few hours for the guards to get out of there. But no one knew what was going on.

They had to sitt in the cells, locked in with no way of getting out untill a guard came up one day and opend a couple of the cells. The prisoners inside where furious and decided to attack the guard. It didn't take long untill he was dead. When the guard was dead every single prisoner was let free. They went out to the front to see what had hapend. They saw nothing. Every guard where either dead or gone. A few of the prisoners decided to take the boats and get to the other side, while a few of them swam over. Dmitri had a problem, he couldn't swim. He had never been taught to swim. What would he do? He would stay. As the days went by the food was starting to run out. Things where repeating itself.

One morning when Dmitri was sleeping in the guards barrack he heard the sound of someone speaking. He got excited so he ran outside to see who it could be. He saw it was a few couple of guys dressed in civilian clothing with large weapons. When they saw Dmitri they got suprised. They taught no one was left in that hell hole. They spoke to him and told him what had hapend on the mainland. They asked him what had hapend to the others at the prison and why he was still there. They gave him some food so he would survive. When Dmitri was getting to know them quite good, they decided to leave. They told Dmitri that others would come, and so it did. This is when Dmitri met the irish. He didn't like them the first time he met them. They where rude and acted like they owned the whole place. They tortured him and where acusing him of swiming over there and that they saw him do it. They would force him to go in the water making him almost kill himself. But one day there where 2 females that got held up by the irish. They forced them to swim back with Dmitri on their backs. If they didn't do it Dmitri would of been executed.

It took about 30 minutes in the ice cold water for them to get over. When Dmitri had gotten over he was exhausted, he had swallowed to much water. One of the females asked him ''What are you going to do now?''. Dmitri had no idea, but he had heard of a group called the family, so he wanted to find this family and get help.

// Going to add a bit more and fix some grammar errors

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

The Dmitri got a scythe carved into his back for not forsaking the Maker

And then Dmitri got a little sewing kit for his little friends

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

The sewing kit was used to make a new mark over the scythe.

Guest Yuri Ubiytsa   
Guest Yuri Ubiytsa

Anyway that was a really good RP interaction. Sorry about the initiation, I really don't do initiations a lot and I don't want to do a JCastle screaming initiation either. So yeah sorry...

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Anyway that was a really good RP interaction. Sorry about the initiation, I really don't do initiations a lot and I don't want to do a JCastle screaming initiation either. So yeah sorry...

No worries.. ;)

I like the general backstory of your character, it could be a bit polished however. One question I have is why did the parents decide to send him all the way to chernogorsk, let alone to a place outside Sweden in the first place?

There were a bit of spelling and grammar errors scattered about, not a big deal. It also helps to space out paragraphs, makes any thread look neater and cleaner.

Do you plan on writing more? I'd be more then happy to help you in the future. :)

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

I like the general backstory of your character, it could be a bit polished however. One question I have is why did the parents decide to send him all the way to chernogorsk, let alone to a place outside Sweden in the first place?

There were a bit of spelling and grammar errors scattered about, not a big deal. It also helps to space out paragraphs, makes any thread look neater and cleaner.

Do you plan on writing more? I'd be more then happy to help you in the future. :)

Well they sent him far away cause they never wanted him to meet his biological parents since they wherent responsible. I might come up with something better around the fact why they sent him there.

Yes I will probly be writing about what has hapend when he met the family and such..

Hey Dimitri, nice to meet you at GM the other day.

Nice to meet you too!

Sign in to follow this