Server time: 2017-08-19, 17:02

Sign in to follow this  
StigmAta

What do you think?

It's not about the amount of gear a certain player has but rather the quality of RP in the situation

Zorac    0

I have not played anything on these servers yet. But as far as i know this is a RP-server and while roleplaying there no such thing as "freshspawns". There is only survivors that somehow managed to survive the zombie-apocolypse.

DayZRP doesn't have any of this since the KoS rule (kill on sight) and it seems like more people help freshspawns since they pose no threat to 'geared' people.

Tamaster92    14

I don't understand this thread? This is an RP server people don't "slaughter freshspawns"

Ghost of Levi    8

I don't understand this thread? This is an RP server people don't "slaughter freshspawns"

Hahaha, so naive

Guest neom   
Guest neom

I don't understand, this isn't a KOS server people with gear don't go hunting freshies

Walmsley27    0

Personally don't like it. A fresh spawn barely poses any threat, fully geared people slaughtering them are not giving them any fighting chance of survival, whats the point in it? You don't gain anything from it, since they don't carry anything of use to a fully geared player.

RubyRed    0

It's one of the reasons why i play RP. There is no threat, no reason to kill them. If been killed so many times as freshspwan just for fun, even on "friendly" servers. It's killing every enjoyment i had in Dayz, before I started RP.

I love killing fully geared players as a freshspawn on public servers its such a good feeling :)

fists are dangerous if you know how to use em.

Yeah on public server I wouldn't say I slaughter freshies. But to say they pose no threat is fooling yourself, a fresh spawn is probably one of the more unpredictable and therefore dangerous players out there. They have nothing to lose. So if a fresh spawn gets within about 10 yards of me without talking and or a weapon of some kind out I will shoot without hesitation. If they start to talk and keep their distance I may be inclined to help out.

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

Well, i can understand WHY they slaughter Freshies, because i had it happen several Times where i am fully Geared and one Freshspawns comes around and just one-hit punches me and takes my Shit and then to just execute me or torture me

Davos    5

Meh, I never really go after people on the open servers, I simply just try to survive and avoid contact with people, living my life as a well armed hermit.

On the RP servers though, I don't really see that happen to often, and when it does, hopefully it gets reported. There is no fun in shooting people with nothing you need. Id rather trade any day than kill and loot. I carry too much crap, the ol be prepared motto, so I am always happy to trade just to free up some room and maybe get something worthwhile out of it.