Server time: 2017-08-21, 02:51

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Biiddy

Prisoner And Keeper

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Prisoner And Keeper

qww4Xhu.jpg?1

Uhhh, I never know how to start these journal things so I guess I will just get straight to it. My name is Joel Biddy, I am 27 years of age, A Chernarussian national with a English background of ancestors, thats going from my grandfather and older, which Kinda explains my not so Chernarussian name. Anyhow I was or you could say still am a convict from the Chernarus Prison. I was locked up at the age of 23 and was serving a life sentence for murder and acts of terrorism.

You see I had my opinions and beliefs towards the CDF and how Chernarus was being run in general, my theory at the time was that the Chernarus government were being greedy, I believed that they had plenty of money but withheld spending it on the county but instead used it for there fancy American houses abroad and there flashy cars. Anyhow I was not the only follower in these theories, there were others who joined me to rebel against the government and the CDF, we however were never strong or big enough to take down the CDF and government so we failed miserably pretty quickly. I started rebelling at the age of 20, the other followers aka the rebels would take small groups of people to ambush CDF patrols, that is of course where we got our military supplies, during these times I killed a fair amount of CDF soldiers.

At 23 we meaning the rebels decided we would do a full scale offensive attack against military outposts and commands across Chernarus, the places that the attack took place were as of follows, Pavlovo Military base, Myshkino military/ medical outpost, Veresnik Military base and The North Western Airfield. We were over confident in this and got slaughtered and in that ended the small rebellion we had, I killed a fair few CDF soldiers before I eventually retreated in to the woods in an attempt to escape Chernarus and move across South Zagoria. However I was apprehended near the border and sentenced to life imprisonment for as stated before Murder and acts of terrorism, the theories that I believed in do still lurk in my mind and I do believe they were accurate, I just went about rebelling against them in the wrong way...

My time in prison was quiet, I stuck to myself, did as I was told and most importantly, attempted to rehabilitate, I turned to the bible and looked into Christianity, the bible gave me a new look on life but however it was to late for me so the bible did not change me to much but just inspired me.

When the infection started and people started dying and coming back, we prisoners were given no information about it, or maybe it was just me as i rarely spoke to anyone, anyhow we only realized something was up when people started getting infected on the island and all hell broke loose, people screaming, guns shooting, I stayed in my cell and hid under my bed, I was scared and did not want to know what was on the other side of my cell door.

After a couple of days I started to get VERY hungry and VERY thirsty, toilet water didn't quite cut it for me as that is what I had been drinking for the last couple of days, anyhow I made me way towards the storage room, walking past corpses that I hoped would not wake up to have a chew at my ankles, once i got to the storage room I carried as much food and drink as possible, cereal, tinned foods, applies, thankfully there was some kind of backpack in there so i filled it up to the top and sprinted back to my cell.

After a few more days of surviving I got curios, I was certain that all the chaos would be under control by now and things would presume as normal but I had not heard anybody or seen anyone, just the occasional moan of a walking corpse stumbling passed my cell, I decided I would walk around the island and see what I could find, it did not take long before I found a dead prison guard with an AK74 locked tightly in his hands, I pried his fingers open and snatched the weapon from his clutch, I was rather hesitant at first thinking what if another guard sees me with a gun but I suppose at this point they have big worries, I would think anyway.

I made my way around the island, found a fair few infected corpses walking around but less than I originally thought, I shot all that I came across in the head, seems as though that it the easiest way to kill them and just kept moving along before heading back to my cell.

The prison started to stink of rotting corpses and out of fear that the smell would somehow infect me I gathered a gas mask and started gathering up bodies one by one and throwing them into the ocean, it took a hell of amount of time to clear most of the bodies but I eventually made enough progress that it did not smell as bad anymore.

A couple days after that I heard the first sign of life, there were 3 men, they were talking about it being safer on the prison island rather than the main land how the mainland was lost and was not survivable, they advised between them that they would now live on the island and kill anyone who came along or found on it, at this point I was fuming with anger, all the work I had done to clear the island of stench and infected and then these assholes come along and decide its now theirs. No. Not on my watch, I decided to wait until they were sleeping, it seems as though they did not want to sleep in the prison on the first night for some reason, maybe fear of infected lurking inside? who knows, they did however sleep on the bridge in tents, the fucking idiots did not have someone on watch and all slept at the same time, after a couple hours of them sleeping I sneaked over to there camps with a Makarov in my back pocket and a rusty screwdriver in my hand, one by one I covered there mouths with my left hand a drove the rusty ended screwdriver into there skulls, easy.

After this I decided that this was my island and nobody would try take it over, people come then fair enough but they try enforce rules onto it? not happening, they will die one way or another, if larger groups come then I may need to seek another alternate, like getting my own group of... rebels? but I suppose we will cross that bridge when it happens!

Copycats And Killers

So here we are again, writing in this journal of mine... seems to be the only thing keeping me sane at the moment, writing and reading and writing and reading all over again. Anyhow before I get side tracked complaining I will start by explaining how this week went as that's the damn reason I got into writing this journal, writing my experiences and looking back upon them to see if the things I have done were wrong and what I can do to improve.

So anyway I started off the day as any other. waking up, I decided to do a perimeter walk around the island, seemed all clear until I headed back to the main prison to find a strange looking man.

Straight away this guy seemed crazy, the way he quickly dashed towards me and aggressively demanded that I answered some questions of his I had no chance to answer before he yelled at me demanding my name I slowly answered him confused saying "Joel..." I then asked back to the man "and you?" he did not answer but instead demanded how many infected I had killed. I stayed silent in confusion not answering his ridiculous questions, without hesitation he bellowed another question at me asking where I was from. I replied to the man "I am from here... the prison" to which he did not take to well, he then ranted on a little bit how this was his prison and his island and that I was not allowed here without his permission, this caused somewhat of an argument where I told him that I was a prisoner here and that I had never left this island since the world went to shit.

As you can probably tell from the above it was pretty back and fourth, he went on to advise me that he was a prison guard here which was interesting as I had never seen the man before, anyway he attempted to restrain me and said that I would need to be locked in a cell for being a convict here which obviously I angrily refused. At this point he raised his gun at me demanding me to leave the island or I would join the living dead...

Now as you have read from previous entries in this journal you would know I do not take kind to people like this as it has happened before and it did not end well for them. this time I took a different approach to it, I calmed him down and advised I would leave, however I shit you not this is what happened next. So his gun still raised at me I asked him before I leave if I could get the hat which was behind him which to he... oh lord I am laughing as I write this... he stupidly turned around to look at HAHA at this point I took the AK74 off of my back holster and unloaded around 13 bullets into his ribs and back until he was no longer breathing!

After that incident I cleaned up his corpse and dumped it in the ocean. A few days later I decided it was time I left the island to resupply as food was getting scarce on the island and im not the best fisherman to supply myself, luckily after a day or so I came across two men who are actually brothers who I had known before the infection struck, thankfully they had a vehicle which made travel a lot easier.

After a few days of supplying the truck with supplies we decided to hit up a military compound in hope of finding ammunition, upon entering we came across another group, this time there were four men. At first they seemed okay but after a while they got quite hostile with one of the brothers I was with, things got heated and in time weapons were raised, insults were flying and in the end... shots were fired.

After maybe and hour long confrontation the enemy were all dead, I survived with no wounds, however I cant say the same for my old friends, one of the brothers had been killed and the other seemed straight away emotionally unstable, I thought this was the best time to make my leave as the other brother was going around with a shovel smashing the heads in of the dead corpses, I took the truck and drove as fast as possible away.

That was a couple of days ago now and since then I have been sleeping in my truck with the doors locked at night and surviving on what we had scavenged... unfortunately I went on a little hunting trip earlier today which was unsuccessful and came back to nothing. My truck was gone and so were all the supplies in it, I guess i'm walking then, see you next time.

// I will keep updating this as I go along during my in game experiences.

TEazy97    8

Very nice story. Waiting to hear more. Do you want some constructive criticism, maybe would help your next piece (grammar wise) :)?

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Very nice story. Waiting to hear more. Do you want some constructive criticism, maybe would help your next piece (grammar wise) :)?

Yes please, i tend to just concentrate on the story and forget about the grammar :P

TEazy97    8

Yes please, i tend to just concentrate on the story and forget about the grammar :P

Yeah, it's a very good story. If you thing about it, when you read out loud the lack of fullstops (.) makes it difficult to read and flow and some spelling issues. I don't wanna be a grammar freak, just some helpful ideas. :)

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Yeah, it's a very good story. If you thing about it, when you read out loud the lack of fullstops (.) makes it difficult to read and flow and some spelling issues. I don't wanna be a grammar freak, just some helpful ideas. :)

Yeah no worries, will look back on it and see what I can do to make it more understandable, thanks for the feedback

TEazy97    8

Yeah no worries, will look back on it and see what I can do to make it more understandable, thanks for the feedback

Any time bud.

Guest Biiddy   
Guest Biiddy

Updated with my most recent in game adventures

Copycats And Killers

So here we are again, writing in this journal of mine... seems to be the only thing keeping me sane at the moment, writing and reading and writing and reading all over again. Anyhow before I get side tracked complaining I will start by explaining how this week went as that's the damn reason I got into writing this journal, writing my experiences and looking back upon them to see if the things I have done were wrong and what I can do to improve.

So anyway I started off the day as any other. waking up, I decided to do a perimeter walk around the island, seemed all clear until I headed back to the main prison to find a strange looking man.

Straight away this guy seemed crazy, the way he quickly dashed towards me and aggressively demanded that I answered some questions of his I had no chance to answer before he yelled at me demanding my name I slowly answered him confused saying "Joel..." I then asked back to the man "and you?" he did not answer but instead demanded how many infected I had killed. I stayed silent in confusion not answering his ridiculous questions, without hesitation he bellowed another question at me asking where I was from. I replied to the man "I am from here... the prison" to which he did not take to well, he then ranted on a little bit how this was his prison and his island and that I was not allowed here without his permission, this caused somewhat of an argument where I told him that I was a prisoner here and that I had never left this island since the world went to shit.

As you can probably tell from the above it was pretty back and fourth, he went on to advise me that he was a prison guard here which was interesting as I had never seen the man before, anyway he attempted to restrain me and said that I would need to be locked in a cell for being a convict here which obviously I angrily refused. At this point he raised his gun at me demanding me to leave the island or I would join the living dead...

Now as you have read from previous entries in this journal you would know I do not take kind to people like this as it has happened before and it did not end well for them. this time I took a different approach to it, I calmed him down and advised I would leave, however I shit you not this is what happened next. So his gun still raised at me I asked him before I leave if I could get the hat which was behind him which to he... oh lord I am laughing as I write this... he stupidly turned around to look at HAHA at this point I took the AK74 off of my back holster and unloaded around 13 bullets into his ribs and back until he was no longer breathing!

After that incident I cleaned up his corpse and dumped it in the ocean. A few days later I decided it was time I left the island to resupply as food was getting scarce on the island and im not the best fisherman to supply myself, luckily after a day or so I came across two men who are actually brothers who I had known before the infection struck, thankfully they had a vehicle which made travel a lot easier.

After a few days of supplying the truck with supplies we decided to hit up a military compound in hope of finding ammunition, upon entering we came across another group, this time there were four men. At first they seemed okay but after a while they got quite hostile with one of the brothers I was with, things got heated and in time weapons were raised, insults were flying and in the end... shots were fired.

After maybe and hour long confrontation the enemy were all dead, I survived with no wounds, however I cant say the same for my old friends, one of the brothers had been killed and the other seemed straight away emotionally unstable, I thought this was the best time to make my leave as the other brother was going around with a shovel smashing the heads in of the dead corpses, I took the truck and drove as fast as possible away.

That was a couple of days ago now and since then I have been sleeping in my truck with the doors locked at night and surviving on what we had scavenged... unfortunately I went on a little hunting trip earlier today which was unsuccessful and came back to nothing. My truck was gone and so were all the supplies in it, I guess i'm walking then, see you next time.