Sign in to follow this  
Nordix

giving up?

Nordix    0

i check my queue position today...

i started when i signed up at 280.

now i am at 390...

like... WHAT?!?!?

i really dont understand this system.. seems really unfair and unbalanced...

i really would like to play here.. but i'm starting to doubt if this is worth my time..

Tamaster92    14

How exactly does it seems unfair or unbalanced?

It takes a while, I believe if you donate you may get in quicker. Its really a good community and SA is so much better on this community than any other! Just be patience and good things come to those who wait.

ObeSpartan    0

Try to improve your activity on the forum and check out the queue again?

I remember when i did this, ive just jumped like 20 places or sth?

Well i don't either know how system works but i remember i was 31 when i signed and i get answer in about few hours. I didn't explain KOS rule good enough so i rewrite it. Then i was like on 138 place in queue but i got positive answer in few hours.

I don't know if i was luck or just becouse my background story have about 2000 characters and each answer more than 500-600.

Nordix    0

How exactly does it seems unfair or unbalanced?

well i dont me it is unfair and unbalanced.. but it feels like it for sure..

im only going up in queue... thats not fun to see..

i did my best on the application, i don't think that would be the problem...

and forum activity.... ye well... im doing my best to get in but that queue just doesnt motivate me atm

i check my queue position today...

i started when i signed up at 280.

now i am at 390...

like... WHAT?!?!?

i really dont understand this system.. seems really unfair and unbalanced...

i really would like to play here.. but i'm starting to doubt if this is worth my time..

People who write more get reviewed faster

People who donated get reviewed faster

People who donate and write more get reviewed the fastest

people who only just meet the character minimum get reviewed slower

Its completely fair people who put in the most effort get reviewed first and people who donate get a queue jump even then if they have a low word count they will still be at the bottom of the donators queue.

Vandy    34

Let me explain the system this way:

A = non donator, great application

B = non donator, poor application

C = donator, great application

D = donator, poor application

The total queu is 100 before ABCD applies.

A would end up for instance in the TOP 30

B would end up near the end of the line

C would end up in the TOP 30, but because he donated he ends up in the TOP10

D would en up near the end line, but he donated and get boosted towards the TOP 50

Note that the numbers here are just an estimate.

TEazy97    8

TBH the more you spend on the forums and interacting with the community and showing your dedication, the faster you will be reviewed. Simple.

VincentLake    2

I really do not see how it may not be "worth my time". You just send in your app, and wait. What part of this is wasting time?

Gingervitus    0

I really do not see how it may not be "worth my time". You just send in your app, and wait. What part of this is wasting time?

Thank you. He may not realize how awesome this community is but.... really when it comes down to it, he's just waiting. Not like he's waiting in line personally or something.

VincentLake    2

Thank you. He may not realize how awesome this community is but.... really when it comes down to it, he's just waiting. Not like he's waiting in line personally or something.

Exactly. Personally, I am astonished as to how this community works. It seems like a lot of people know eachother. Especially the different groups. I, for one, can not wait to join up with one of them, as I'm just wandering about all by myself right now :)

Nordix    0

Well Until now it seems i have to put effort in this without even knowing if i will get accepted, offcourse if i get accepted i wil be active in this community.

VincentLake    2

Well Until now it seems i have to put effort in this without even knowing if i will get accepted, offcourse if i get accepted i wil be active in this community.

You did put effort in making your application, yes. But even though you did that, and even if you were number 1 out of 600 in the que - It still does not guarentee that you will get accepted.

Nordix    0

Dont get me wrong, i really want this!! I love dayz and i love rp. But it just feel stupid to see my self go up 100 spots in queue. That why i maybe whine a little bit.

RubyRed    0

Just be patient, it takes some time and you can spend your waiting time with everything else. Its not like you need to click one button every 5 minutes. There are more applications, since DayzRP gets more and more popular. It will be worth the waiting time :)

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Just donate.

It will make life so much easier.

VincentLake    2

Well, if you can spare the money, it really helps out donating the 5 euros. Do that, and you'll soon see yourself jumping hundreds of spots.

Guest Frenzy   
Guest Frenzy

I seem to be experiencing the same issue, but

I am not giving up because even though I cannot access the game, I enjoy the community on the forums here. I share my thoughts and ideas with others. That is what makes it interesting for me.

I learn about roleplay and groups just from browsing the web-pages.

That is why I am not giving up.

Besides, what was the point of making an application if you are going to give up now? :troll:

Gingervitus    0

Dont get me wrong, i really want this!! I love dayz and i love rp. But it just feel stupid to see my self go up 100 spots in queue. That why i maybe whine a little bit :(

You did put effort in making your application, yes. But even though you did that, and even if you were number 1 out of 600 in the que - It still does not guarentee that you will get accepted.

I know that, i just hope i will be reviewed eventually...

Patience is a virtue. I suggest you end this topic, and just go around the community.... and be active. :)

Nordix    0

I know i just hope i wil get reviewed eventually

Oke lets close this then, i seems kinda messy now anyways

Just donate.

It will make life so much easier.

Maybe i will, looks like 1 way to get in

Just donated! ;)

Slinkaaay    2

I was accepted last month and while waiting I applied and was accepted to another whitelist role-playing server. Having played both I can assure you, based on my experience with this community, the rapid response from Admin with issues, the willingness from veterans to help, and most importantly the incredible role-play ability of some of the individuals I have met. It is DEFINATLEY worth the wait.

Nordix    0

I was accepted last month and while waiting I applied and was accepted to another whitelist role-playing server. Having played both I can assure you, based on my experience with this community, the rapid response from Admin with issues, the willingness from veterans to help, and most importantly the incredible role-play ability of some of the individuals I have met. It is DEFINATLEY worth the wait.

thnx man, i will... to be honest instantly after i donated my app got reviewed.. from 300 to 0

i forgot something about the NLR rules and my app got denied... i will try again in 24 hours and at this moment im allready buzy writing my new application

Sin    113

I, for one, can not wait to join up with one of them, as I'm just wandering about all by myself right now :)

Hi! I'm a representative of the "Just Wandering About All By Ourselves" group (JWAABO), and we'd be honored if you'd send in an application!

Most of us are pretty asocial, and we don't have much in the way of a reputation to keep up, so our standards are pretty low. You should be a shoe-in.

Oh, and since most of us are already busy with wandering about, don't expect much in the way of a welcome wagon. Maybe if you should happen to meet up with one of the members in the field, you could ask to team up, but then that would be wandering about 'together', so, uh ... yeah. Not sure how that would work out.

Anyway, we'd be happy to have you, so go ahead and apply.

VincentLake    2

I, for one, can not wait to join up with one of them, as I'm just wandering about all by myself right now :)

Hi! I'm a representative of the "Just Wandering About All By Ourselves" group (JWAABO), and we'd be honored if you'd send in an application!

Most of us are pretty asocial, and we don't have much in the way of a reputation to keep up, so our standards are pretty low. You should be a shoe-in.

Oh, and since most of us are already busy with wandering about, don't expect much in the way of a welcome wagon. Maybe if you should happen to meet up with one of the members in the field, you could ask to team up, but then that would be wandering about 'together', so, uh ... yeah. Not sure how that would work out.

Anyway, we'd be happy to have you, so go ahead and apply.