Server time: 2017-08-23, 12:04

Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeluxeBandit

Brodcasting on 104.6

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

As Dmitri is sitting by the campfire out in the woods he grabs his radio and holds down the button to speak...

''H..Hello... If anyone is listening.. I need your... help... Mabey you've heard of a group called the.. the.. reapers... or whatever their name is... I'm looking for them.. If you hapend to have had contact with them... please respond on this... frequency... I just.. need to find them... nothing else..

Dmitri puts his radio back into his bag and contindues to watch the fire...

Joey is playing with his radio when he hears the transmission playing and closes his eyes when he hears a familiar name passing by. He's very much in doubt whether he should reply or not. He decides that is in his best interest to reply to the voice on the other side of the radio and he presses the button to talk.

"Greetings stranger...I..might be able to assist you on this matter. It all depends on who you are and what you want from them. Tell me all."

After he's done talking the button is released and he stares into the dark hoping for a reply.

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Dmitri listens to the mans voice and starts getting nervous.. He holds down the button and starts speaking..

''W..Well.. uhm.. my name is... well.. Dmitri.. yes.. I.. I have some troubles with them... I would just like to meet with them in.. private.. they have done something bad to me... I just.. want to speak to them.. that is all... I would greatly apreciate it if you.. reply.. yes..

Dmitri releases the button as tears starts falling from his eyes.. He starts to speak to himself...

Mabey it's not worth finding them...

Joey hears the reply on the radio and lets out a long soft sigh. His brain is working on full speed to digest the information given to him on the radio.

He presses the button to reply at least once more to this stranger.

"So...Dmitri..if I understand correctly..hmmm...you need help with an ordinary revenge action, or in your words you and your friends want to meet them in a secluded area where no means of escape or possible, so that you can talk to them...

hmmm, I'm not sure that I believe you just want to talk to them.

And what is this so called bad thing they did to you?"

Joey releases the button and his brain works overtime. He hopes the stranger replies once more.

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Dmitri slowly listens to the mans voice and pushes the button down to talk

"I.. I don't want to be rude but... What is your affiliation with them... Are you a member of these... Reapers... Mabey I've said to much already...

Dmitri forgets to release the button and starts talking to himself.. "Fuck... I should just find them on my own.. How can I trust this man.." Dmitri starts to cry but as he slowly looks at his radio he remember that he forgot to release the button.

You didn't have to hear this... I'm just... Worried

Dmitri releases the button and looks in to the fire and starts to think about his close friend.. He slowly pushes down the button for a last time...

"You see... These people tortured me.. I just want to be friendly.. I don't want any trouble with them.. Just... Forget what I asked today...

Dmitri releases the button and slowly falls asleep by the fire..

Joey hears the man talk once more and it is clear to him that he has heared things he's not meant to hear. He's still not sure this Dmitri fellow can be trusted and decides to show some faith. He presses the button to talk once more.

"Listen Dmitri, as I sign of good faith I'll give you a clue, which I hope you will understand. Do you still carry the sewing kit around?"

The button is released and Joey starts packing his stuff, as he's far too awake to fall asleep now. "Time to relocate" he mutters to himself.

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Dmitri wakes up from the crackles noices from his radio and starts to listens. He starts to understand that this one of the guys that did the things to him. He holds down the button to speak.

''Well... my uhmm.. friend.. she is carrying it..''

Dmitri releases the button and keeps the radio in his hand as he is waiting for the response...

Joey hears the response and understands that the clue has been understood by Dmitri.

He presses his radio to transmit once more while he scans his surroundings for a possible threat.

"Good, you've understood the message...hmmm...Since you now know that you've found what you're looking for, what can I or what can we do for you?

You may call me Joseph by the way. I'll await your response...hmmm...but one thing, I'll be not alone if you want to meet up. Trust me on that.

The transmission button is released by Joey and he grabs his weapon back into two hands before he continues to walk further to his next hide out. If he picks up the pace he might arrive there just before dawn.

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

Dmitri held down the button and this was the last time he was going to respond

''I.. I don't know.. I wasn't expecting to be speaking to one of their members... I just.. want to meet up.. somewhere.. in a few days mabey..''

Dmitri puts his radio in his backpack and decides to head back to the town where the others would be..

As he's walking across the ridge Joey hears the message on the radio. He decides to broadcast once more and quickly takes the radio in his hands and starts to push down the button to talk.

"Call me on this frequency when you've decided. Call on either 1800 or 0600 hrs as I'll be making sure I'm tuned into this channel once those times.

Travel fast,safe and sleep light."

The button is released for the final time tonight and Joey puts his radio back into scanning mode hoping to catch another broadcast. He hopes his friends will wake up soon, as he has some news to share with them. Lots of preparations will have to be made too.

17:52 hours, Joey turns on his radio on the right frequency and starts listening. He makes sure he's on the right channel and the general reception of radiowaves is good.

....................................................................................................................static..................static..................static.....................static........static.....................static...........static........................................

After having received nothing but static for the last half hour Joey decides that he's waited long enough for the day.

It's time to scavenge some supplies.

He'll try again before going to sleep.