Server time: 2017-08-20, 02:26

Sign in to follow this  
Corvun

Server's down?

Question

Corvun    0

2:00am eastern, 2/25/2015 are the server currently down? I was in game and got DC'ed, And I don't see them coming up. Are they down?

10 answers to this question

Jm Von Cat    153

Its totally not Wednesday... where there has been a scheduled maintenance for a looooong time now...

just saying...

Also, there is a search feature... if you used it the results would be astounding..

Ender    502

maintenance day all stable servers are shut down for weekly maintenance happens between tuesday and wednesday every week servers will be down for 7 to 8 hours

hope you all had fun playing today cause dayZ is out for the day

Corvun    0

Clearly I accept the sarcastic comments, But being as I'v not been a long time player of dayz.. This is good news to know.. Some of us have lives outside of the game as well. Thanks for answering though.

Guys, keep the sarcastic answers to yourselves. If someone asks a question, answer it. Don't beat around the bush assuming they know the answer themselves, because if they did, they wouldn't be asking the question.

With that said,

DayZ servers go down every Wednesday for maintenance. They're normally down between 2-3 hours, or 3-4 hours if there is an update being pushed.

Do you feel your question has been answered?

Here's when DayZRP Servers restart 12:00, 17:00, 22:00, 03:00 and 08:00 server time.

Every Wednesday the DayZ development team start working on maintenance. They are normally down 1-3 hours or sometimes longer.

:)

Yeah it's regular maintenance. In future check reddit.com/dayz/ for clues. If anything major is happening there should be a post on it.

They will have a stickied post at the top of the list whenever there's scheduled maintenance.

Clearly I accept the sarcastic comments, But being as I'v not been a long time player of dayz.. This is good news to know.. Some of us have lives outside of the game as well. Thanks for answering though.

Sorry, didn't mean to be rude :)

Corvun    0

Guys, keep the sarcastic answers to yourselves. If someone asks a question, answer it. Don't beat around the bush assuming they know the answer themselves, because if they did, they wouldn't be asking the question.

With that said,

DayZ servers go down every Wednesday for maintenance. They're normally down between 2-3 hours, or 3-4 hours if there is an update being pushed.

Do you feel your question has been answered?

Here's when Servers restart 12:00, 17:00, 22:00, 03:00 and 08:00 server time.

Every Wednesday the DayZ development team start working on maintenance. They are normally down 1-3 hours or sometimes longer.

:)

Yeah it's regular maintenance. In future check reddit.com/dayz/ for clues. If anything major is happening there should be a post on it.

They will have a stickied post at the top of the list whenever there's scheduled maintenance.

Thank you and yes you guys did answer my question, I really appreciate it. Thank you once again. You can mark this question as solved when you have time ^^. And again thank you guys/gals!!