Server time: 2017-10-18, 02:17
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Jim Stephenson

Hey guys if I get accepted into DayZRP what should I name my youtube series for it?

Question

21 answers to this question

I personally don't know, but left you a sub :)

I do YouTube videos as well, and all I do is just make names up for each episode, I don't do it as a series...

I do YouTube videos as well, and all I do is just make names up for each episode, I don't do it as a series...

That kind of what I do like for an Example ArmA 3 - hostage Negotiations. But, i'll be sure to check out you channel!

That kind of what I do like for an Example ArmA 3 - hostage Negotiations. But, i'll be sure to check out you channel!

Cheers mate! In case you don't find it:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCrXqw9LXpnVLTZbnth1CnrQ

Vapor    0

Most youtubers that play on the DayZRP servers add DayZRP to the title or they use their characters name.

Whatever your character's name is, you can use that, or you can just title the first episode "Playing DayZRP" and then after the first episode name the next one after your adventures in Chernarus.

:)

Ok that sounds like a really good idea thanks Metal also Doctor I checked out your channel and I subbed!

Cheers mate! :) Want to get to 200 till summer!

Vapor    0

I am just going to suggest that you guys stop the back and forth. You can take your conversation to PM's.

:)

PandoraX3M    0

If you're not streaming and only making YouTube videos you should probably wait and see what happens in your video and name it afterwards. For example if you get involved in a robbery and you're left to live call it dayzrp episode 1: at the wrong place in the wrong time. Simple as that :)

If you're not streaming and only making YouTube videos you should probably wait and see what happens in your video and name it afterwards. For example if you get involved in a robbery and you're left to live call it dayzrp episode 1: at the wrong place in the wrong time. Simple as that :)

That is true as well. I do both so I can already know what the episode's name before I edit + upload it to the Yootubz.

Thanks for the idea!

Vapor    0

So, are you happy with the answers that were provided by various users including myself?

Franklin    8

Ye, I was very happy.

Would you like this to be marked as solved Jim?

Franklin    8

Yes, Franklin thanks I didn't know I could do that.

You can't solve it yourself, only staff members have the rights to do so. Just clarifying ;)

/marked as solved