Server time: 2017-08-20, 07:49

Sign in to follow this  
DoctorWarbandHD

Novo Safe Haven - repeating broadcast over any channel

"Hello. As you might know, Green Mountain has always been a safe haven for survivors and killers alike. But after a horrible accident with a grenade near North West Airfield, there has been rumors from people about a new safe haven, every time a different place. So I wanted to make something real, that people will go to and not have to suffer the cost of being in a military zone. That's why, this Thursday, in an unknown hour, I will wait in Novomitrovisk for any people who want a new, better safe haven.

For safety purposes I will keep my name under secret, so I won't be hunted and killed before. Thank you for listening. This message will repeat itself every hour. "

Uhka    12

*Julius takes his walkie talkie out of his pocket, waits a moment and starts to speak*

"If it is a safe place you wish to have, for yourself or a group, I recommend you to stay in the North. We have lived in a village for some time and there are no infected ones whatsoever. Keep your radio on and try to catch our signal. We can bring you here. And of, my name is Julius Wagner."

*Julius puts his walkie talkie back to his pocket, sits down and enjoys the scenery.*

After a few broadcasts, Chris sat by the fire,waited for some contact about the Novo safe haven, until he did:

"Copy Julius, but I want to try this out, it is a lot safer in towns than in villages or military zones. Hope we meet this Thursday, over and out. "

*Jarvis hears noise coming out of his bag and reaches for his radio and begins to reply with an everchanging pitch in his voice*

"Erm, I don't think you know what you have gotten yourself into. Hopefully you know what you are doing seeing as many others groups of people have tried this and it didn't go to well after awhile. Remember not to trust all and if you ever need graves dug, just radio me..."

*You hear laughter and gunshots in the background for a moment, then a click, then silence*

While Chris was searching for his Chemistry book (a must have for any doctor!) he heard a voice through the radio. So he took it out and listened to whoever was speaking. After he finished, Chris hesitantly pushed the button, and said:

"Roger, thank you for the advice friend. But I believe no one will die so soon. I want to, at least. And I think, that anyone who will eventually die, will die a hero, will die knowing he did something good for other people, that he protected the innocent. 'The life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living' said Marcus Tullius Cicero, the Roman philosopher. I agree with him. Acts of men shall echo through time even in their death. Over and out."

After that short speech, Chris thought he surely had done a grave mistake, but, he will have to see how the events turn out...

DanielsTV    6

*Julius takes his walkie talkie out of his pocket, waits a moment and starts to speak*

"If it is a safe place you wish to have, for yourself or a group, I recommend you to stay in the North. We have lived in a village for some time and there are no infected ones whatsoever. Keep your radio on and try to catch our signal. We can bring you here. And of, my name is Julius Wagner."

*Julius puts his walkie talkie back to his pocket, sits down and enjoys the scenery.*

*You hear Frank's raspy and destroyed voice air over the radio, for the first time in a while*

*He chuckles happily, then coughs a lot, then actually talks*

Hello. I am happy to hear... that there is... a new, haven. I don't believe I know any of you... but.. you spoke of a northern village... What, or, where is it? *coughs* I may know it... and do any of you.... know Aurora or Zed... please get them... to contact... George Martin.... well, he and I have a secure and private network... right now... but if they go on any channels.... I can hear them... I'm using the radio equipment at his... his house... right now, and its pretty extra... extravagant. *Coughs* Could you... please... get them to transmit out... something to me...

*He pauses for a bit, then talks again*

And... and I'll tell George... about Novo... he is a very.... very good man.

While checking the new gun he found, he hears a broadcast. He then answers immediately:

Hello stranger, are you okay? You sound sick. And thank you for the help with the haven, I appreciate it. I hope we will meet. Over.

He ends the transmission thinking "how nice, people actually want to give this a chance".

Then he was back to his gun, thinking of a way of finding bullets to it. He didn't know guns.

Uhka    12

*Julius sits again in his house, he looks around and is proud from what he has done today. He then skims through the radio channels and hears a dim message. He then answers it immediately with a calm voice*

"Glad to hear that there are so many survivors out there. I Can't tell where I'm situated and I think you understand why. If you wish I can tell you a place where to come and in there I'll find you and speak to you. This place where I am has food, water, some medical supplies and many safe houses where you can sleep your night at ease. The names you mentioned don't ring any bells for me I think, but if I hear anything I'll try to tell you.

Over"

*Julius puts his walkie talkie back on the table, turns the gas lamp on and starts to play some solitary with his playing cards.*

DanielsTV    6

-snip-

-snip-

[mp3]http://puu.sh/gcVD2/6de1a0953b.mp3[/mp3]

*He chuckles a bit, coughing a lot, then spitting into the bowl as he takes the last bite of one of his steaks. He then looks out the window at the growing farm, and scoots in the chair towards the radio equipment, letting out groans of pain.*

"Sick... That's not even close... I am wounded. Thank God, for my new friend and bone doctor.... George... he's out and about at the moment... Irish guy... bone doctor... I got in a car wreck... Some maniac drove into me... while I was taking some guy.. to the Sanctuary of Survivors... this is George's first time outside of where he... we... live, and he and I have a secure radio channel.... He says that the S.o.S... at the North-East Airfield... is abandoned... along with.. Staroye... and those bounty men... and Green Mountain is still... a shit hole... I got injured... in that car wreck... and I'm trying to find my friends and ask for forgiveness... its a long... boring story.... But if you request... request it... I will glady tell you it... But... my back is basically fractured... I can't walk because of broken ankles... my arm was pretty busted, not my cut off left arm.. but my remaining arm... there is a rock on the transmit button right now... and some other stuff... got hit in the lung hard, along with my throat... causing a bit of a raspy and bad voice... plus plenty of pain... per second... Anyways, I'm trying to find a safe haven... to have my friends and I meet at... maybe reside *coughs* at... until we're all regrouped... But healing.... should be about another 5-7 weeks... George says.... *he whispers it a bit* George says... *The radio cuts off*

/OOC MESSAGE:

Today in 7:30 PM GMT I am going to arrive at Novo. Please be advised, it is going to be on the LOW pop EU server. Thank you and have a nice day.

Chris knew it was time... He took the radio into his hand, pressed the button and said:

"Hello to however is listening. I will be waiting in Novo. See you there."

He unpressed it, thinking, about what's going to happen...

DanielsTV    6

*He finishes talking, switches frequencies, then transmits again*

"This... Is Frank, I just spoke with George, and drank some water... Ha... He'll be heading there soon, he's by Kamyshovo right now. Frank... *coughs a tad* out."

M. Vonel    0

*Jacob with a grunt of annoyance picks up his radio, speaking into the receiver with a click of the button.*

"I can understand you all wish for a haven but there is no such thing. You're all just delaying the inevitable. I'm sorry to say this, but there is no safe haven. Killers are around, and at this point it doesn't fucking matter where you go."

*with a click, Jacob sets down the radio and continues to drive.*

Rifleman    14

*Jacob with a grunt of annoyance picks up his radio, speaking into the receiver with a click of the button.*

"I can understand you all wish for a haven but there is no such thing. You're all just delaying the inevitable. I'm sorry to say this, but there is no safe haven. Killers are around, and at this point it doesn't fucking matter where you go."

*with a click, Jacob sets down the radio and continues to drive.*

*Hearing the demoralised survivor, Luka picked up his scratched old shortwave and pressed the transmit button, you can hear a fair Chernarussian accent coming from the radio*

'Doesn't mean you should demoralise those out there trying to do something about the current situation, or those actually hoping - you do realise that many people doing the same thing as I and my men are doing already know that their plan is doomed to fail - in the words of an old wise man, 'everything is doomed to fail, the most we can do is prolong it from happening.'

To all you survivors out there - ALL of you, do not loose hope - that's half the battle already - even in the bleakest hours of my life there is always that little kindle of hope - if you give up hope and stay pessimistic, the world will not get better and neither will we as a result.

This is Captain Luka Kratochvil, likely the highest ranking remaining CDF Official within South Zagoria, and I implore you all - do not give up hope, never give up hope, and never let anyone or anything take it from you. Seek us or any others out there offering shelter and you will hopefully find Solace where we are.

May the luck of the old gods be with you all, maybe one day our paths will cross.

Kratochvil Out.'

*With that said, Luka lay down in his bed, relaxing after a long day and leaving his radio on beside him*

DanielsTV    6

-snip-

*He lets out a tear... coughs a bit, and scoots over to the transmitter button, actually putting his hand on it this time*

"Krachovil... you may not recognize my voice or may have not heard my previous responses.... but this is... Frank Thompson... *he cries and coughs simotaneously* I am so sorry... for everything I've done... please forgive me. My caretaker George says he hasn't found any of my friends... only some enemies... do you know where... Zed, Aurora, Quinn... any of them are... please. I want to find them again... I have a higher risk of dying now than ever... please..

Rifleman    14

-snip-

*He lets out a tear... coughs a bit, and scoots over to the transmitter button, actually putting his hand on it this time*

"Krachovil... you may not recognize my voice or may have not heard my previous responses.... but this is... Frank Thompson... *he cries and coughs simotaneously* I am so sorry... for everything I've done... please forgive me. My caretaker George says he hasn't found any of my friends... only some enemies... do you know where... Zed, Aurora, Quinn... any of them are... please. I want to find them again... I have a higher risk of dying now than ever... please..

*Hearing the transmission from Daniels, Luka picked up his scratched old shortwave and pressed the transmit button*

'Well Daniels...*Luka pauses for a brief moment, sighing softly* I honestly do not know if I would ever be able to forgive you for what you've said and done - you prayed harm had come to my sister, my sixteen year old sister Daniels. Surely you know how precious family is, especially in times like this.

As for Aurora and her lot - I do know where they were recently - as in I seen them a few weeks ago, however I am unwilling to disclose their location over an open frequency.

As for you yourself Daniels...I would very much advise that you rest for a time, you sound injured to say the least. I will however attempt to inform Aurora and the others that you want to see them.

Kratochvil Out.'

*Luka then rests back in his bed and rolls over onto a pillow, before turning down his radio as he began settling down for sleep*

Coyote is unconcerned with the radio broadcast crackling between static until the name of his home is heard. He comes to a dead stop in the rain, blinking a few times as the information processed in his head.

I leave for two hours and this again.

He almost falls flat in the mud as he scrambled back through the woods towards Coyote Manor. He fumbles for his radio, jamming down on the button.

"Better not break anything, I just fixed those chairs!"

-snip-

Chris, after hearing the latest broadcast, did not understand to whom it was meant, so he took his radio and said:

"Your message is unclear, over. Be more specific. Where are you now?"

Ghoozovich    263

*Viktor stares at his radio for some 10 seconds before softly pressing the talk button*

Hello, gentlemen. My name is Viktor. Forgive me for eavesdropping on this frequency, but I mean no harm.. For a third time yesterday my journey to the north has been interrupted and delayed.. I have been looking for goodhearted, trustworthy people for a long time now, but once again, I am putting this off... I met a person yesterday, a comrade-in-arms, who served my motherland and I could not just walk past him.

*Viktor pauses briefly to sigh and continues*

Now, however, I am ready... or so I think. I will head north and hope to be at least around Severograd by sundown. If there are still any of you there, please respond... I will keep my radio turned on for as long as possible. Over and out.

*Viktor put his radio back in his coat and started heading towards the nearest town*

-snip-

"Hello survivor, I am at Novo at the moment, and I am friendly of course... I am hiding at the moment, but when you get here I will try to find you. Over. "

-snip-

Chris, after hearing the latest broadcast, did not understand to whom it was meant, so he took his radio and said:

"Your message is unclear, over. Be more specific. Where are you now?"

Coyote sighs and knocks over a chair sitting on the top level of his home. A quick look around told him that the broadcaster had, as it turns out, not chosen to hide in the tower. A brief moment of relief washed through him before being filled with a much icier dread.

He pulled his radio off his vest and made sure it was on the same channel before speaking into it with a grim tone.

"Look, whoever you are, I am going to give you the benefit of a doubt and assume you're either new here or have had your head under a rock since Svetlo' fell. I have called this place home for a long, long time. Me and my friends, we tried to a make a safe haven or two. Or three. We learned a few things."

He scratches his head as he looks around, moving to sit on the bar and pull down his bandana.

"When we started telling people from Olsha we were in the area, they started poisoning our meat. So we went south, found Staroye in pretty good shape. We cleaned the place up a bit and started broadcasting an Aid Station - everywhere. Everyone with a radio in South Zagoria could hear us. It wasn't long before Staroye was a settlements, busting at the seems with refugees from all over. Strangeland started there."

A pang hits his heart with memories of his fallen friend Yosyp.

"It was not long before things got out of hand - a few days, really. We in town learned very quickly that you do not broadcast your position, especially on the radio. People were everywhere, and they were all the wrong kinds of folk. Robbers, theives, highwaymen, drunks, maniacs, even cannibals."

His swaying foot tips an empty bottle and sends it bouncing across the floor and into the wall.

"So I'm going to put this to you straight. I live here. This is my home. And every second you spend on the radio, telling everyone it is safe and to come here endangers the lives of myself and my own further. Novodmitrovsk is not safe. There is no haven here. Nor will I allow there to be. If you want to entertain fantasies of sanctuary, take it somewhere else. If you do not stop telling all the strangers and freaks and murderers of Chernarus where to flock, I will find you."

The floorboards creak under his muddy boots as he stalks toward the windows, scanning his view of the city.

"This city is only so big."