Server time: 2017-08-18, 01:29

Sign in to follow this  
Achilles Strobel

BASES?

Question

7 answers to this question

PwnCaiks101    0

Anyone can "claim" a certain area. But its up to them to keep it as theirs ingame.

EDIT: There is no OOC forms to fill out for you to mark a place yours.

Buddy    831

The most I would say that you will find are set areas around chernarus that certain groups enjoy spending time in. There are no owned bases or settlements so to speak by any group or single person :) you are free to go wherever your travels may take you!

scornofhell    0

" it would be too hard to manage such a system, its not like minecraft where you can mess up the land and whatnot, where you need to have such systems, you basically either fight over a territory or try to find a place away from everyone. "

Volke    132

Like many have stated, there's no system for having a "base". I can bring a group and say this is our territory now", it's as simple as that.

For example: Many people regard Novy Sobor as the home for the Inmates, but it isn't technically theirs.

Does this answer your question Achilles?

There's no such thing as a territory, there's some groups which enjoys staying at certain areas like the monroes stay in zeleno and green mountain or the family staying at Vybor. It's all apart of choice, no group owns a certain area, they can claim it if they have manpower and authority, but it all ends up in how you want to look at it. Personally I stay at green mountain, and I try to gain authority there as a guard so I can maintain peace but at the end of the day it's all part of how you want

Any group of survivors, with or without a forum page, may "claim" any part of the map and call it there home. There is nothing official about claiming any part of the map, and you don't get any special perks for doing so other then your character (s) having a place to settle down.

RubyRed    0

It's just part of the game to have a "hometown", or a house, or a base, even a whole city can be a groups "territory". But they tend to change a lot. Noone can keep you from going there, but you might get in trouble for trespassing ;)