Server time: 2017-08-18, 09:02

Sign in to follow this  
Guest banderatx

Greetings and salutations to those who are present!

Guest banderatx   
Guest banderatx

I welcome you to my company, my name is Rosco and have just emerged from a bomb shelter on my ranch northwest of Zelenogorsk. I've depleted all of my rations which has kept me in safe quarantine for 11 months. I've survived with a natural gas line and water well installed on my property. However, I'm amazed to find Chernarus not completely overrun.

Guest therivman   
Guest therivman

Nice backstory

Guest banderatx   
Guest banderatx

My radio hasn't picked up a broadcast in the past 7 months and that's when I no longer attempted to reach any outside contact. However, when I tried my radio yesterday I was not expecting to hear a conversation between two people using short range radios less that 5km from my position. Prior to the outbreak I was an electrical engineer who specialized in repairing damaged transformers and power relays at the substations surrounding Zelenogorsk. Hopefully with my repair knowledge and these vehicle parts in the area; Be able to have working vehicle transportation soon. I'm unsure of the condition of my friends. However, they did speak about heading to the east in hopes of finding an island. Information was said, involving a possible quarantine safe zone in the area before things got bad. Somehow, I have a feeling that they are still alive.