Server time: 2017-10-20, 19:36
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
MysticalMoonMan

Recording Help!

Question

Hey guys I have been running my YouTube channel for almost 2 years now, and I finally decided to make my theme around survival games such as H1Z1, DayZ, Arma etc. So I wanted to make my first video on the server, but make it really really epic. So I didn't know if anyone would like to tag along while I record on the server? I'm switching to Standalone from DayZ mod. If you are interested let me know, and we can get the ball rolling.

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/MysticalMoonMan

Send me a message on here if anyone would like to be apart of some crazy RP!

Thanks,

Tanner

[MysticalMoonMan aka. Pluto Plutonian]

8 answers to this question

Vapor    0

I think that you're better off just finding people and making your adventure a surprise for your viewers. But maybe someone will tag a long. GL HF! :)

Thanks! Yeah I wanna make all the encounters random, but have someone that wouldn't mind tagging along. It just helps with the footage/story on my end! Thanks man :D

njoniaux    0

Hey guys I have been running my YouTube channel for almost 2 years now, and I finally decided to make my theme around survival games such as H1Z1, DayZ, Arma etc. So I wanted to make my first video on the server, but make it really really epic. So I didn't know if anyone would like to tag along while I record on the server? I'm switching to Standalone from DayZ mod. If you are interested let me know, and we can get the ball rolling.

Thanks,

Tanner

Hey man, I run a youtube channel as well called FactoryNewHD. I do CSGO videos, Dayz videos, and forest videos *much more as well*. If you're interested in doing some colab stuff, let me know.

Thanks,

Tanner

I'd love to roll with you man, you sound very nice and I want to play with cool people :)

Baron    2

The beauty of DayZRP is the random encounters with people you then create your own story with, these stories you craft through your experiences with each person will eventually define your story more than you can imagine, while it's fun to sometimes script these events, it's even better to have them all happen randomly around you.

With that, has your question been answered Mystical?

The beauty of DayZRP is the random encounters with people you then create your own story with, these stories you craft through your experiences with each person will eventually define your story more than you can imagine, while it's fun to sometimes script these events, it's even better to have them all happen randomly around you.

With that, has your question been answered Mystical?

Yes and no lol. I just am looking for a few people that are on the server to tag along during a few recording sessions. All the encounters with other players will be random, it just helps to have an additional player by my side for commentary/story reasons :D!

Mikachu    26

/solving for now, feel free to keep discussing though!