Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:48

Sign in to follow this  
Ocean

Looking for someone who knew me

Ocean    6

I have recently started a new character since my last one will have to be away for a while. And I want to try and make this guy interesting by already having a back story with a fellow player.

Basically my character has lost his memory after an accident he had. And after a few IC encounters already a few people seem interested in his story, and want to help him out. The thing is, my goal IC right now is to find someone that recognizes me, and may be able to explain a bit of my past.

So this is a request to someone who may be looking for something interesting to do, something with a story already sort of planned out. Whether you started a new character, or had yours for a while now, I don't care. I don't have much of his story written down yet, and I plan to only post his memories and experiences as he IC knows them.

If you are interested in creating a back story with me where our characters knew each other, send me a PM. I would like to only set the past between our characters and as far as the future goes, we will leave that up to chance. This is just something I feel would add to the story down the road, also give those I have told my story to IC a way to find a answer to what has happened to me.

If you would like to read the first memories of my character here is the link.

http://www.dayzrp.com/t-frank-giameri-a-wanderer-with-amnesia

More of a Explanation:

These are the memories of Frank Giameri. A twenty-one year old Canadian boy.

Of course, as you have read from his thoughts, he doesn't really remember anything. Like his name, his age, and where he is from is lost somewhere in his brain. What you read here is all that he knows. He has a past, and he has a future. I could tell you all about him, what kind of person he is, how many siblings hes got, and what he plans to do. But that's not as much fun. As Frank remembers his past, and as he lives his future, that's when you will learn what he is really all about.

One thing you must note, is that what he learns about his past may not all be true. Influences from people who are trying to help him, or take advantage of him will help or hinder his recovery. And of course you can learn more about him if you actually have the chance to meet him in character.

If you do get that chance, don't be afraid to use or twist his thoughts, he is very vulnerable right now. Obviously without breaking any of the rules, once you learn of his condition IC do to him what you like. Pretend you knew him, pretend he was a friend, or an enemy. Or guide the future of his character and traits into something you want. But you must remember one last thing... his memory will come back.

Ocean    6

It would be col if someone who knew him was an enemy of him. Then when you encounter frank and his people and the enemy it could lead to some interesting RP

Yeah, that's sorta what I was thinking. That person would recognize me, but I wouldn't recognize him/her. The relationship between the two characters wouldn't have been good. And depending on how our interactions go, and once I regain some of my memories, the relationship between us could become friendly and forgivable or really hostile.

It would be col if someone who knew him was an enemy of him. Then when you encounter frank and his people and the enemy it could lead to some interesting RP

Yeah, that's sorta what I was thinking. That person would recognize me, but I wouldn't recognize him/her. The relationship between the two characters wouldn't have been good. And depending on how our interactions go, and once I regain some of my memories, the relationship between us could become friendly and forgivable or really hostile.

Did he lose his memory before, or during the apocalypse?

Ocean    6

Did he lose his memory before, or during the apocalypse?

He had lost it just a few days ago, in an accident upon his arrival. So he would of known this person from a while ago. My character still doesn't know quite how he got to Chernarus, or even if he was here before.

Ocean    6

Plot twist: he's a double agent1 is he a cherno russian native?

No actually, hes not. And hes quite young. If you want to talk about it more feel free to PM me.