Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:46

Sign in to follow this  
DocTeeth

Morphine clears my thoughts: An addiction begins

DocTeeth    33

It has been a few months now, I'm surprised I've lasted this long! I met a man in Svetlojarsk yesterday, said he was looking for his daughter who was taken by cannibals. We were heading North towards Novo, but before we left Svet I lost him. He was the first person I'd come across.

Today I made my way past Novo in hopes to find him again but didn't see anyone. I hope to come across another living being soon I don't need to start a bad habit now of all times. Its just this once, no one needed it and I hadn't seen anyone anyways. I might use again, but only if I need to rest. It eases my pain.

RubyRed    0

You will meet more of your kind. So many addicted survivors and alcoholics as well.

MistikRaven    4

Luckily supplies have run short given the current state of this land...maybe this will help aid you in beating this habit!

DocTeeth    33

One can only hope, however I did find someone that was holding two. He freely gave them up

Basoon    15

addicts can be done very well or very poorly. Make sure that your character has an identity beyond his addiction, and that you portray more than a walking morphine addiction in your play.

Hope you have a blast with your newest character development :)

DocTeeth    33

addicts can be done very well or very poorly. Make sure that your character has an identity beyond his addiction, and that you portray more than a walking morphine addiction in your play.

Thanks and yeah, it just started so its hardly part of the RP I offer to those that he meets. Mainly when asked if he needs anything he'll say, "No, well Morphine would be helpful" and leaves it at that. I plan to only show his addiction when he goes a few RL days without it.

Basoon    15

Thanks and yeah, it just started so its hardly part of the RP I offer to those that he meets. Mainly when asked if he needs anything he'll say, "No, well Morphine would be helpful" and leaves it at that. I plan to only show his addiction when he goes a few RL days without it.

Awesome, that is a really good take on it.

Hope to meet you in game and help fuel your addiction.