Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:23
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
TheRusski

Let's get this started

TheRusski    0

Hey guys and gals! I'm Scott "Russki" and I'm here because I'm tired of the KOS scene. Many individuals, including some of my closest friends, participate in the rather unfortunate tradition of murdering anyone they come across in Chernarus. I have encouraged them to engage in social interaction with those we meet because I find it to be one of the most fascinating aspects of this game. They unfortunately do not share my perspective and have no idea that I am about to apply on DayZRP.com. I have some ideas in mind that will bring something unique to the RP servers, but I would like to ask the community: what do you feel makes an effective and enjoyable RP? Cheers!

Volke    131

Welcome to the community Russki :). In my personal opinion, immersion is what makes the most enjoyable rp for me at least. The immersion and encounters I have in Standalone feel so real compared to other games.

Tom Fyfe    9

Welcome to the community Russki :). In my personal opinion, immersion is what makes the most enjoyable rp for me at least. The immersion and encounters I have in Standalone feel so real compared to other games.

Completly agree

EddieVec    0

IMO, Effective and enjoyable as a character is creating a character that fits into a much wider story-line. It's way too easy to think "How can I make my character -really- special" When you're making him/her, but if they don't fit in to a story line that's running, and if your own story-line doesn't gain many followers, your roleplay can feel hollow.

I'm new to DayZRP but by no means new to RP in general, I find it's often best to have a more blank canvas character to begin with in order to gauge the way that the stories flow, then either fit them in or re-roll to fit well once you have some experience of the way people are playing at that point in time.

Just my tuppence worth.