Salspinella

Towns

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

Zelenogorsk is being held by the Monroe Rpublic

Vybor is being creeped on by the Family

Green Mountain is being held by the One-Man-Army Draco Vadam

Buddy    852

questions like these are best answered on your own terms by exploration in game. ;)

Guest DeluxeBandit   
Guest DeluxeBandit

You should find out ingame, it makes it more intresting. ;)

This is asked a lot by people that haven't played yet or have been travelling for a while. There are places that people have claimed, but I think that you were enjoy the RP further if you found out ingame information ingame.

Coming to the forums for info on it, kind of breaks immersion.

Go out there and find all the strongholds and bad or good guys on your own, it will be really good or bad for your character, but what really matters is that you have fun and make the best of it.

:)

Xaeleth    0

Not completely accurate. It's very very hard for any one group to try to hold an entire town. My squad has been through all of those and not encountered any of the listed groups.

iChester    0

Not completely accurate. It's very very hard for any one group to try to hold an entire town. My squad has been through all of those and not encountered any of the listed groups.

Perhaps they hid, you can never know ;) Anyways, such question is quite in-character I'd say but I do however think that for the best roleplay experience you should try and explore the map, and group up with whoever you find and that way develop.

Its hard to accurately dictate where a group is staying, for example Green Mountain gets owned by many people and is changing everyday. Go out and explore, hotspots are the Prison, Green Mountain, Vybor, Zeleogorsk, areas around NWAF

Vandy    34

There are many places that are being "controlled" by groups. There are quite a few towns around and I would actually spoil it for you if I pointed them out. Also many groups don't want the name of the towns called out on the forums because of metagaming.

Once a town has been announced on the forums, it mostly dies out, because most rp'rs don't want all the attention and hassle in a big hotspot. Hotspots bring bandits, rulebreakers and badrp. Sometiems it brings great rp as well, but well, that's sometimes.

Heroz_Nick    21

It's difficult to hold and entire town because of all the factors....server..time...activity/inactivity, but yes best bet is to explore and seek people out :) if not never be afraid to PM players to RP with

Phatal    46

There are many places that are being "controlled" by groups. There are quite a few towns around and I would actually spoil it for you if I pointed them out. Also many groups don't want the name of the towns called out on the forums because of metagaming.

Once a town has been announced on the forums, it mostly dies out, because most rp'rs don't want all the attention and hassle in a big hotspot. Hotspots bring bandits, rulebreakers and badrp. Sometiems it brings great rp as well, but well, that's sometimes.

+1 this is why OREL gave up trying to hold a town, instead we patrol 3 areas.

Prison island is commonly claimed by a team.

Basoon    15

Groups may claim to control a town, but in reality, with four servers, and all the different time zones, it is impossible to completely control an area. You may patrol a certain area and be seen there a lot, but there will always be times when a group is completely out of their "controlled town".

You will quickly learn the tendencies of these groups in game, along with many mixed reviews of both groups. Treat this like you would real life, explore for yourself and don't always trust the rumors.

Rifleman    14

We've got a place somewhere, maybe you'll be able to find it.

As the others have said though, it's best you find out In game as you'll usually get some nice RP if you manage to find towns with people running them.

Green mountain seems to be the biggest hotspot for people, it's the place were everything seems to happen, I have seen upto 20 people there and it's great.