Server time: 2017-10-18, 00:29
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Riorach

Whitelist Clarification Help. 3rd and last Attempt.

Question

Riorach    0

First of all, I want to thank anyone who takes the time to read this, as I tend to write quite a bit and I know everyone is busy. I've spent over a week lurking and reading everything I can get my hands on, watching every stitch of content I can find, and for the past 5 days been contemplating my application. I joined the site early morning yesterday(for EST) and plopped in the application I'd been working on. Got my first rejection, which I am more than happy with as I had missed a few points. Applied 24 hours later after re-reading, re-writing and going over and over the application. Rejected for a second time for the KoS shared rights bulletpoint. I am also more than okay with this, as after spending hours pouring over it again, I noticed that I used "Or" instead of "and". However, as this will be my third and final attempt at being able to apply, I desperately need to be sure that I haven't missed something else as small as that.

I'm going to be honest and admit that I am afraid of this final attempt, and I hope that this isn't a bother to anyone for my asking, but I would really like to make sure I get this right. I've been so excited for the opportunity to join, and if I fail because of a stupid mistake, I can't explain the disappointment I'll have in myself. I appreciate any time you devote to reading this or responding, and if in the end I fail again or this sort of thing isn't allowed, I won't regret donating and I won't be angry. Just wasn't meant to be.

-snip-

5 answers to this question

Volke    131

I personally think your KOS explanation is done very well, however it's always good to get other staff member's opinion's as I may have missed something.

I think it's really good mate! I was going to say use examples, but I see you already did! If you haven't already, using examples for the other rule they ask for you to explain(I think its NLR, right?).

Riorach    0

Thank you both!

I can show you what I have for the NLR, though I did not have any warning on the NLR explaination for the second rejection, only the KOS Group Sharing Rights.

Riorach    0

Go ahead and set this to solved. I've submitted my application, and thank you very much to those who replied to this. I am very thankful for the both of you! :) here's hoping it goes well!