Server time: 2017-08-17, 15:45

Sign in to follow this  
-Schmitz

My Beginning

-Schmitz    0

I remember the first day like it was yesterday. I was living alone in California, getting ready to drag myself to work like always, I turned on the t.v and there was a national broadcast. They were saying there was an outbreak. Something bad was happening. I went outside and talked to my neighbor Tim Walton. All of my neighbors were getting in their cars and leaving. Nobody really knew what was happening. Everyone seemed nervous. I turned on my radio and heard they were taking survivors out on ships at the harbor. Taking them somewhere safe. I arrived at the shipyard along with hundreds of other people. There were multiple large cargo ships, and a contingent of National Guard troops directing people into them. I was put on one of them, an old Merchant Marine vessel that was converted into a troop transport before the outbreak. We were out at sea for about two days, when suddenly there was an explosion. The ship was hit and slowly sinking. We couldn't see what was happening but some workers were saying it was hit by a torpedo from a military submarine. I heard later on that it was U.N. forces trying to prevent the spread of the infection. Many of us died because of the explosion, but a few of us survived and drifted in the ship for about a week, waiting. We didn’t know what would happen. Eventually we hit land. We were all cold and afraid, and none of us knew where we were. That’s how I arrived here, at this God-forsaken land... And here, in this land, my story will unfold.

Praelium    0

Thanks man, im a new user here hope to join the DayzRP community.

Yeah, me too. It looks like a great time and the game has so much potential for it.

ASPARAGUS    0

like this background, would like to know a little bit more about the actual character, personality and traits for example! but like how this leads you to a spawn in dayZ with nothing and most likely on the coast