Server time: 2017-08-22, 09:25

Sign in to follow this  
bluelcd

Whitelist (MySQL) (Supporter) No EGO

Question

bluelcd    0

I'm not typically the person to "donate" unless you're the homeless guy on the street. Then perhaps I'm more likely to buy you a bunch of food rather than give you money.

However, I understand it does get expensive to run a server. Especially if you have really good equipment and awesome uplinks.

In a nut shell I've donated and even donated for friend since he didn't have or feel like setting up a paypal.

Could a admin pleasey RE-Review my application, or please log into the mySQL database where its saved it in a re-read it because, I really feel I did a great job writing whats required. At least on my second try, and trust me that NOT my EGO talking. I hate writing. :P

2 answers to this question

Dax    116

ok so firstly your initial whitelist was denied by Caesar, He told you what was missing.

Your 2nd whitelist attempt was denied by myself for the following reasons,

You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule exclusion zone.

You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule exclusion timer.

You have failed to or incorrectly explained the NLR rule about metagaming information about your killers after dying.

You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about making clear contact.

You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about stating clear demands to your victims.

You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages.

It would appear you have either not understood our rules or are having difficulty in conveying them,

With this said, I would direct you towards one of the many threads about writing a whitelist that is acceptable and also would recommend that you come to TeamSpeak and actually chat to one of our friendly staff members who will be more than happy to help you onto the correct path.

The Staff will NOT however spoon feed you an application so please do not expect this.

bluelcd    0

Dax, I appreciate your response. However my second white list attempt only reads as follows:

Application:

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. "

You will be able to re-apply in 24 hours from the time your application has been handled. This timeout is to allow you to reflect on your application, think it through before re-submitting it and prevent you from rushing it and re-applying with the same mistake again. Please do not contact staff about this timer, it cannot be shortened or removed.

G3BIggS.png

I believe my rhetoric in my application may have been misunderstood. While I can understand using Killer(s) can be interrupted as a singular or plural depending on reader.

If I'm incorrect please let me know where I missed the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. Via PM to clear up where I'm incorrect.

Thank you.