Server time: 2017-08-22, 18:42

Sign in to follow this  
gmsilva

Whitelist Donation

Question

gmsilva    0

I've just registered on the whitelist and would like to donate to help the server. Is there a way for the whitelist people see that ive actually donated? I read on the whitelist page that it helps me get whitelisted faster. Thanks a lot!

11 answers to this question

Mush    2

You can donate from this page: http://www.dayzrp.com/donate

Once the donation is successful, you should have a different colour on your name. So far, it doesn't look like the donation has worked (if you've done it).

You can donate quickly and easily via PayPal. :)

These are the ranks you will recieve when you've donated (includes perks): http://www.dayzrp.com/t-staff-and-donation-ranks

gmsilva    0

Thanks Mush! Do oyu know if i get whitelisted faster with the 5 Euro donation? How long does that normally take?

Vandy    34

Thanks Mush! Do oyu know if i get whitelisted faster with the 5 Euro donation? How long does that normally take?

There is no set time marker for applications to be reviewed. It all comes down to how well made your applications is.

Donating does boost your place in the queu for an undisclosed amount of places.

Let me explain it this way:

A = non donator, great application

B = non donator, poor application

C = donator, great application

D = donator, poor application

The total queu is 100 before ABCD applies.

A would end up for instance in the TOP 30

B would end up near the end of the line

C would end up in the TOP 20, but because he donated he ends up in the TOP10

D would en up near the end line, but he donated and get boosted towards the TOP 50

gmsilva    0

Thanks! I will donate now, i think my application was pretty well made, so i probably wont have to wait long, hopefully. Thanks a lot!

Franklin    8

Glad to here you got it all sorted and good luck with your application :)

/marked as solved

gmsilva    0

So, my application was rejected for the second time now. It says "You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about making clear contact. You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about complying hostages. ".

Can someone help me understand these two things better, so i can reapply with a better understanding of the rules and finally be whitelisted?

This is what i wrote for KoS:

"You cant kill another player just for the sake of it, it has to make sense in the role play. In case that happens, you have to make some kind of contact with him before shooting or anything, by making it clear to your victim and if you want to demand something, you have to make sure it's a clear order and that the person received it. If you feel like taking revenge against someone you have 2 hours to do so, as long as youre not breaking any other rule. If you want kos rights, you have to be within 500 meters of the situation when it occurs and recently a part of the parties in the action. If you control your victim you have to do anything you can to keep them alive and with good health, unless theres a roleplay reason to execute them. You can also do it when they do not comply with your demands or pose a threat to you. You cant create situations on purpose where you can take revenge on people after it."

Examples are your friend in the whitelist application. It even tells you to include them in the application. Anyone can paraphrase the rules page but the Admins need to know you can relate them to in-game scenarios.