Server time: 2017-08-17, 11:49

Sign in to follow this  
Coday

WORST OF 2014 ! - "best" fails/outtakes - DayZ SA

Coday    0

All of the blood at the end was insane. Hahahaha.

total massacre :D There were some campers on the top floor who shot at everyone who pushed upstairs.

Guest Phalix   
Guest Phalix

Best of 2014: Mod

Worst of 2014: Transition to SA

Regardless; best of vid?

Coday    0

mass murder at the end wow loved to vids my man.

Thank you very much :)

Coday    0

Nice vids man! I really liked watching them! hoping you have a good time in 2015!!

Thanks !

Sin    113

I don't get it.

Why are these here? Looks like all this footage could have been taken on any random DayZ server. And it's just a bunch of random clips shuffled together. Why are these assholes killing each other? And the combat isn't even good ... it's just "Ha, got the drop on you, now you're dead" or morons circling around each other and firing point blank until one of them falls down. Why?

Coday    0

I don't get it.

Why are these here? Looks like all this footage could have been taken on any random DayZ server.

You are right, it does not have anything to do with dayzrp - but it's entertaining (for most people - see comments above).

And it's just a bunch of random clips shuffled together. Why are these assholes killing each other? And the combat isn't even good ... it's just "Ha, got the drop on you, now you're dead" or morons circling around each other and firing point blank until one of them falls down. Why?

For sure, you cannot perceive the reasons for the kills through the video, but I never kill on sight - all the kills were reasonable ! Like you can see in some scenes: I gave people a chance to survive - I didn't kill them when they gave up and raised up their hands.

Coday    0

Best of 2014: Mod

Worst of 2014: Transition to SA

Regardless; best of vid?

I also played the dayzMod and I liked it very much. My 2 videos show the best and worst scenes of my dayz standalone experience in 2014.