Server time: 2017-10-18, 05:52
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Senna1337

RPing as an Cannibal

Question

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

So i am planning to RP as an Cannibal on DayZRP, but how exactly am i gonna get Human Meat when i am not allowed to kill an compliant Hostage/Person being robbed?

I would just like your Opinion on it so i could get an Idea of what to do as an Cannibal trying to get Human Meat.

13 answers to this question

Mikachu    26

You can find dead bodies, or gut animals and RP that its human meat

Destinwolf    13

You could eat cooked meat from an animal and just RP it as human meat. You don't actually need kuru in the DayZRP servers in order to RP as a cannibal. If you really want to get human meat and get the kuru sickness without killing anyone, I would say to just skin and quarter a dead human body. These can be found mostly at Green Mountain and the Prison Island. KoS in order to eat as a cannibal is not tolerated here. I would suggest one of the above! Hope this helped. If you have any other ideas or questions, post them.

Brad    158

So i am planning to RP as an Cannibal on DayZRP, but how exactly am i gonna get Human Meat when i am not allowed to kill an compliant Hostage/Person being robbed?

I would just like your Opinion on it so i could get an Idea of what to do as an Cannibal trying to get Human Meat.

Can I ask a simple question.

Why?

Why do you feel the need to play a cannibal? There are so many interesting character traits and flaws you can put on a character, and this one just seems like a dead end roleplay. It has only been a few months and food is not currently difficult to find.

I'm not saying don't do it, I'm just saying it's something you need to roleplay really well in order to make it interesting, and anyone who discovers this fact about your character will become an instant enemy.

Some things to consider:

Was the character a cannibal before the outbreak? (if so were they roaming free or locked up?)

Did something happen to make them this way?

Just because one is a cannibal, does not mean they will eat human flesh ONLY. Maybe the character resorts to it as a last resort or considers it a delicacy.

Anyways, be cautious with this character. It's a good way to get killed and or reported, but perhaps you'll make an exception to that rule.

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

I would say to just skin and quarter a dead human body. These can be found mostly at Green Mountain and the Prison Island.

Now how to so that without bring insta-initiated on

Mikachu    26

I would say to just skin and quarter a dead human body. These can be found mostly at Green Mountain and the Prison Island.

Now how to so that without bring insta-initiated on

Make sure no one is around :P

I agree with others though - why do you want to RP as a cannibal? It is not easy and is not recomendded for newer players or Rpers

ObeSpartan    0

Can I ask a simple question.

Why?

Why do you feel the need to play a cannibal? There are so many interesting character traits and flaws you can put on a character, and this one just seems like a dead end roleplay.

I...thank...you.

I have 0 understanding for ppl roleplayin a cannibal.

There are so many other things you coulda try but eat ppl? and then? get hunt and rkkt by 70% the ppl. die. repeat.

And to the meat-part.

Then you have to rob so many people, until youll find someone who has courage to fight back and THEN you have to manage to kill him.

Imagine you forget your knife then..lol

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

I keep playing sane Chars and want to spice things up

Apache    21

You can still be crazy without being a cannibal.

The whole cannibal thing seems REALLY overdone to me, it's like the first thing people jump to when they want to RP someone insane.

Brad    158

There are so many ways to play someone who is not sane and make it much more interesting than cannibalism though.

Do some research, find something and roleplay the hell out of it.

Realistically look at the amount of known Cannibals in society. It is a VERY rare thing to happen. PERHAPS, in a wasteland people might turn to it, but at the current moment, I think not.

When persistence turns back on, I can maybe see this becoming a bit more legit, but currently there is too much food to validate it.

-That being said, it's your character, if you can make it work, good job!

Mikachu    26

Do you feel your question has been answered OP?

Guest Senna1337   
Guest Senna1337

Yes. Thanks once again for all The Feedback

Mikachu    26

/solving