Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:54
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  

Amount of whitelist applications?

I recently checked my whitelist application to see how it was doing and I was greeted with 103/300 when yesterday I was 25/50, do the whitelist applications cap at some point so the admins actually get a chance to read them all and confirm or reject the application because the constant flow of donators means that even the first person to make an app without donating will have to wait till people stop donating all together.

Just a question so don't think of it as a bad thing please :)

MisterSlug    0

Yes, donors currently get priority over non-donors. Even if you did have a lower que but did not donate, you will get pushed back so the staff can review the other applications. As far as a cap Im not too certain.

Dont worry, just be patient as they have a lot going on right now with the community and not just whitelist apps. If you really want your application processed faster and have the means to make even a small donation then I would say go for it. Its a great community and totally worth it.

Vandy    34

The whitelist applications were being closed over the past weekend. So people could only start applying since yesterday. Since then, allot of applications have come through.

Although donators get a boost in the queu, they do not get priority over people. If there application is poor (for instance low amount of words) they will still have a poor place in the queu.

Let me explain it this way:

A = non donator, great application

B = non donator, poor application

C = donator, great application

D = donator, poor application

The total queu is 100 before ABCD applies.

A would end up for instance in the TOP 20

B would end up near the end of the line

C would end up in the TOP 20, but because he donated he ends up in the TOP10

D would en up near the end line, but he donated and get boosted towards the TOP 50

I hope I was capable of giving you a clear view on how the applications work.

Basically, it just coems near to: make a good application, and you will be reviewed in time!

Good luck!

Rolle    2942

Whitelist opened yesterday afternoon, in 24h we've received 320+ apps. So yeah... We'll review them eventually, probably when whitelist is closed again, otherwise we're not able to handle them as fast as they keep coming in.

The whitelist applications were being closed over the past weekend. So people could only start applying since yesterday. Since then, allot of applications have come through.

Although donators get a boost in the queu, they do not get priority over people. If there application is poor (for instance low amount of words) they will still have a poor place in the queu.

D would en up near the end line, but he donated and get boosted towards the TOP 50

Basically, it just coems near to: make a good application, and you will be reviewed in time!

Good luck!

Ok, that made things a bit clearer, thanks.

Whitelist opened yesterday afternoon, in 24h we've received 320+ apps. So yeah... We'll review them eventually, probably when whitelist is closed again, otherwise we're not able to handle them as fast as they keep coming in.

Ok no problem, ill just have to be patient. ;)

Mr Daѵe    2

Currently at 1/301 and the suspense is killing me! Haha.

What caused the recent surge of applications? I heard someone say that it was because of famous streamers playing on these servers, but wasn't sure if there was more to the story.

What caused the recent surge of applications? I heard someone say that it was because of famous streamers playing on these servers, but wasn't sure if there was more to the story.

Well, yes streamers have taken an interest in DayZRP and their audiences seem to love watching it, personally i do. Silo Entertainment started playing DayzRP and he has over 50,000 subscribers also someone on youtube called 'Moon' or a streamer i'm not sure also started playing and 'MrChow' all good streamers, i guess the word is just spreading extremely quickly.

Write back on this thread when you get the result back! :D

Buddy    1066

Although I have been here for a little while now and understand the application process.. this has got to be one of if not the best explanations I have ever seen in such simple context! Thank you for that!

It should be stickied or posted somewhere if it already isn't! :)

Good luck!

this was really helpful thanks!

Zorac    0

Haha i know the feeling. I am down to 3/301 at the moment. But i have been down here 2 times already and being bounced up to 10+. The suspense is killing me as well. :)

Mr Daѵe    2

JUST GOT ACCEPTED!!! :D

See you all in game!

See you all in game!

Well done man hope to see you on RP!

Zorac    0

See you all in game!

Congratulations to both you and me (since i am number 2 on the list now). Hope to see you in-game soon.

See you all in game!

Congratulations to both you and me (since i am number 2 on the list now). Hope to see you in-game soon.

good luck man and congrats Dave