Server time: 2017-08-17, 13:46

Sign in to follow this  
Guest SiameseAlmeida

Greetings

Guest SiameseAlmeida   
Guest SiameseAlmeida

Hello DayZRP, how goes it?

I hope to meet some interesting characters around here, should be a nice change of pace from the usual janky DayZ KoS nonsense.

Its good here ^^ Hope you will be whitelisted and meet people :3 Do you think you will be whitelisted?

Guest SiameseAlmeida   
Guest SiameseAlmeida

I think so. I understand all the rules and I wrote a nice, long biography about my character. I'm 25th in the queue right now, won't be long.

Also RIP L, it just wasn't Death Note anymore without him.

Guest SiameseAlmeida   
Guest SiameseAlmeida

Well, I got rejected, apparently I didn't explain the rules properly.

I took another look at what I wrote as I saved it all in a .txt file as suggested, but I really don't know what I would add or correct, I thought it's pretty clear. I guess I just don't understand something, but no matter how many times I read the rules, I can't come to any different interpretation of them. I'll try again in 24 hours, as instructed, but right now, as stated, I don't really know how to rewrite the thing.

However, friend just informed me that whitelisting is closed again for another week. That, combined with the fact that I kept moving around the queue list back and forth leaves me quite confused as to how this whole thing even works. I'm also skeptical as to how the admins enforce some of these rules in case someone decides to break them. I'm not really sure it's worth the effort, it's just a video game.

Heroz_Nick    21

Well, I got rejected, apparently I didn't explain the rules properly.

I took another look at what I wrote as I saved it all in a .txt file as suggested, but I really don't know what I would add or correct, I thought it's pretty clear. I guess I just don't understand something, but no matter how many times I read the rules, I can't come to any different interpretation of them. I'll try again in 24 hours, as instructed, but right now, as stated, I don't really know how to rewrite the thing.

However, friend just informed me that whitelisting is closed again for another week. That, combined with the fact that I kept moving around the queue list back and forth leaves me quite confused as to how this whole thing even works. I'm also skeptical as to how the admins enforce some of these rules in case someone decides to break them. I'm not really sure it's worth the effort, it's just a video game.

You'd be surprised like all things there are good days and bad, but worth it in the end.

Need some advice or assistance dont hesitate to PM me or a member of staff.

Pro tip - dont be afraid to write examples in detail -

Good luck

Guest SiameseAlmeida   
Guest SiameseAlmeida

Well, yeah, in fact, I'd appreciate the help. I don't understand how I misinterpreted the KOS and NLR rules. Did I make any particular mistake or did I not get into enough detail explaining them?

Heroz_Nick    21

Well, yeah, in fact, I'd appreciate the help. I don't understand how I misinterpreted the KOS and NLR rules. Did I make any particular mistake or did I not get into enough detail explaining them?

It should state the reasons why you were denied first time round and how you can improve.

What I did firstly was searching for the definition of each rule to fully understand what they meant just in case, then I explained what they are and how they work in conjunction with eachother.

Then you bring in a example for each rule to show you understand each rule carefully

Don't be afraid to keep writing even when you feel you have nothing to say, thing is with me, sometimes I say the right thing when I feel I have nothing to say, this whitelist plays tricks on you lol

Hello DayZRP, how goes it?

I hope to meet some interesting characters around here, should be a nice change of pace from the usual janky DayZ KoS nonsense.

Hey welcome to the community! Good luck on your application!

Guest SiameseAlmeida   
Guest SiameseAlmeida

Perhaps I didn't make a full essay of it. There was a suggestion in the whitelist procedure -- explain it like you would have explain a friend. That's how I did it.

I could, however, make an essay of how anyone can waltz in and break a majority of these rules without admins ever knowing it occurred.

There is simply no way to enforce a majority of these rules with the admin tools available for DayZ SA.

What admins can keep track of as of now:

- IP address, Steam ID and in-game nickname of the client

- Time of log in and log out of the client.

- Who the client killed and who he was killed by.

Anyone can pick up a Mosin and shoot in someone's general direction to scare them. Anyone can communicate via teamspeak and break the New Life Rule at will. In fact, anyone can break the 1km portion of the NLR and waltz around freely in the area where they were killed, even loot their own corpse. So on and so forth. Admins cannot possibly know this unless they're using hacks.

This, combined with the fact that I'll have to wait another week to apply to the whitelist again leaves me quite cold on the idea of playing here. If I have any interest in a week when the whitelist is open, perhaps I'll try again.