Server time: 2017-08-19, 17:02

Sign in to follow this  
Guest GTeddy

Another 'Newbie'...

Guest GTeddy   
Guest GTeddy

Hey fellas, im yet another newbie to DayZRP.

Name is GTeddy, in-game name is Barrett Mckenzie.

haven't really played RP before on DayZ as everyone you meet just Kills on Sight on other servers, been a member of OldSchool DayZ Hardcore for a few months, but getting a little bored of that recently so am looking to join this as i believe this is going to be fun and a new experience in DayZ, hope to meet y'all out there...

Gingervitus    0

Hey fellas, im yet another newbie to DayZRP.

Name is GTeddy, in-game name is Barrett Mckenzie.

haven't really played RP before on DayZ as everyone you meet just Kills on Sight on other servers, been a member of OldSchool DayZ Hardcore for a few months, but getting a little bored of that recently so am looking to join this as i believe this is going to be fun and a new experience in DayZ, hope to meet y'all out there...

Well met! Best of luck on your white-listening, and I hope you enjoy your time here!

Guest ThecrimsonArmy   
Guest ThecrimsonArmy

Hey GTeddy. Don't worry man. I too am a newbie. I've been on other rp servers but they only kill on sight anyway so there's no point dealing with those ones. Hope to see you out there too :D

Mellstrom    21

Welcome to DayZRP Barrett!

Let me know if you need any help and ill do my best :)

Good luck with your whitelist application, make sure you put a lot of time in it.

Ill see you around!

Guest GTeddy   
Guest GTeddy

thanks for the welcoming messages guys, already more welcoming than some other DayZ communities out there.

I've also been on other RP servers, CrimsonArmy and have found exactly the same thing you have, have a feeling this is going to be different.

See you all in Chernarus...