Server time: 2017-08-19, 03:52

Sign in to follow this  
Shad

Hoping to play soon

Shad    0

Hello DayzRP,

Im new to RP in Dayz atleast, ive submitted whitelist application with the intent on playing on the UK server.

How long does it roughly take for the whitelist application to be approved or not? Im eager to play and quite impatient.

Does anyone have any suggestions that I can action in an attempt to secure/speed up the process?

Kind Regards-

Shad

Mellstrom    21

Welcome Shad!

It usually takes about 4 days for your whitelist to be revived. The only thing you can do to speed it up is if you write it well or if you donate to the server.

Playing only on one server may end up being boring, i suggest you try out the other servers as well, they all share the same hive :)

Let me know if you need any future help.

Good luck with your application and see you soon.

Shad    0

Playing only on one server may end up being boring, i suggest you try out the other servers as well, they all share the same hive :)

Is this really the case? I expect playing on the EU server would be no different, may switch between them both.

I feel the application was well written, but time will tell.

Mellstrom    21

Is this really the case? I expect playing on the EU server would be no different, may switch between them both.

I feel the application was well written, but time will tell.

Some people/groups play only on specific servers to trying all the servers at least once is a lot better than just sticking to one.

Regarding your current question:

Q: How long does it take to have my whitelist reviewed?

A: It is hard to say because it is determined by many factors as your forum rank, your forum activity, admin activity, length of the current queue and of course quality of your application. Depending on those waiting times can range between a few hours and multiple days.

Shad    0

Thanks for your responses, i hope it happens sooner rather than later!

Welcome to DayZRP! Good luck on getting your application accepted!

Shad    0

Thanks! It Irks me that i must wait so long, just let me on already so i can play! ^_^