Server time: 2017-10-17, 05:35
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Mamba

Reason for donating?

Mamba    0

Today is the day that I will donate enough for the blue name. Pretty excited to get rid of this ugly color. I am also excited to finally be able to change my forum name to Carlos Martinez "Joke, Jimmy" Plus the larger avatar. So I can make my current one bigger because Volke hates it.

In all honesty things like the servers take money. So even after I hit my blue, I will still drop my share of coin in the bucket. What was your biggest motivator for donating?

Mikachu    26

It was for skins I wanted but now?

I haven't donated since i hit 205 euro

There is a lot we can do in the future with both A3 & DayZ though, very exiciting

Mr Shank    22

At the time it was to get skins and to keep my forum account active as i had lost my previous 2 accounts, but i felt that only donating 5 euros was stingy so i donated 15

I donated a lot of my pay to help out the servers. I know they are tough to run and I donated before knowing about the perks of a donor and up rank. I've only donated once, but I shall do the same as you Echo and drop some coin in the bucket

Mamba    0

There is a lot we can do in the future with both A3 & DayZ though, very exiciting

Very excited for A3. I can see what you mean. Who knows what the future of Minecraft holds as well.

At the time it was to get skins and to keep my forum account active as i had lost my previous 2 accounts, but i felt that only donating 5 euros was stingy so i donated 15

I originally donated 5 euros to get priority. Also convenient that your account doesn't get deleted. Not that I need to worry about that currently.

I donated a lot of my pay to help out the servers. I know they are tough to run and I donated before knowing about the perks of a donor and up rank. I've only donated once, but I shall do the same as you Echo and drop some coin in the bucket

That's awesome. Every little bit helps.

Hofer    20

Ayyy 205€club!

To be fair I donated the first 25€ for skins, then the rest for boosting my e-penis and being relevant. :D

Mamba    0

Ayyy 205€club!

To be fair I donated the first 25€ for skins, then the rest for boosting my e-penis and being relevant. :D

Never thought I could laugh this early in the morning. Thanks. xD

Hofer    20

Never thought I could laugh this early in the morning. Thanks. xD

VijFjGU.jpg

Valkerion    0

Ayyy 205€club!

the €220 club is where its at mate

Pretty much the same skins, e-penis, big avatar, personal skin in game and because I generally put money into games/communities I spend a lot of time.

Im probably one of the only people who doesnt complain about microtranscations because I use them :P

Mikachu    26

Ayyy 205€club!

the €220 club is where its at mate

Pretty much the same skins, e-penis, big avatar, personal skin in game and because I generally put money into games/communities I spend a lot of time.

Im probably one of the only people who doesnt complain about microtranscations because I use them :P

m8

When credits applied I was at 565

get on my level

Valkerion    0

m8

When credits applied I was at 565

get on my level

Careful waving that around mate might have someones eye out :troll:

Shark    0

First 5 euros was just to get my whitelist looked at.

The rest has been simply because I've had a ton of fun on the servers during my short time, and I want to do what I can to keep it going.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

Skins + Bigger Avatar

Alan Woods    3

First 5 euros were donated involuntarily by my clan leader for a skin.

The rest came along mainly for skins but also the epeen ;)

Teas    1

I really wanted that Mercenary 5 skin. 230 notes later and all I have now is the warm fuzzy feeling inside that I've helped keep things ticking.

A Mercenary skin would be nice though.

Guest neom   
Guest neom

Skins but now I won't be donating anymore untill a perk that benefits me on the forum or in game came out, not to say I won't be donating again just not now.

But I don't really see it as donating and I don't think others did either as we were buying the skins, well I was

Mikachu    26

Skins but now I won't be donating anymore untill a perk that benefits me on the forum or in game came out, not to say I won't be donating again just not now.

But I don't really see it as donating and I don't think others did either as we were buying the skins, well I was

Then you donated for the wrong reason. It's called a donation for a reason :P

Though I do like rewarding people who donate to help us and I'm exicted about stuff in planning for dayz and ARMA 3

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

TBH then a lot of people probably donated for the wrong reason.

Barbarian    0

I donated 25€ of my Mom's money so I could get the "Rebel 4" skin back in the Mod days.

But now the Mod is rip. And so is my Rebel 4-skin.

Let that sink in.

Reece    1

Was for skins and the nice blue name!

Vapor    0

Helping out this lovely community. I want to it to grow and flourish with beauty and grace! <3

Guest neom   
Guest neom

F

Though I do like rewarding people who donate to help us and I'm exicted about stuff in planning for dayz and ARMA 3

No I donated for the right reason I got 2 and a half years of fun out of them skins more then I would with a ps4 game or anything else I'd waste my money on, thanks