Server time: 2017-08-20, 15:39

Sign in to follow this  
Vader

Signatures

Vader    13

Hi i'm Rick Bald.

IRL i'm a freelance graphic designer ! i'm pretty busy atm but have some spare time to make some signatures for my fellow survivors on the forums !

If you need one, please PM me and i could help you out :)

MorganM    0

Freelance Graphic Designer eh? You know I think I'd invest in one just because I admire the trade, however your art also looks very clean. I'd gladly have a signature if you don't mind.

Vader    13

Just a small suggestion, display some work of yours here for others to see.

I'll post some of my work later today :)

Freelance Graphic Designer eh? You know I think I'd invest in one just because I admire the trade, however your art also looks very clean. I'd gladly have a signature if you don't mind.

Send me a PM with what you want :)

Well i want a panda and Karomas written on it? Can u add me on skype? Skype: Karolis8226

manvsmedium    0

This is really awesome of you to offer, Rick. I'll be in touch with you about perhaps creating something for me. We can talk about how much etc. Brilliant!

ObeSpartan    0

Well i want a panda and Karomas written on it? Can u add me on skype? Skype: Karolis8226

"Hmm, pandas..my friend hmm.. a good choice.yes."

:P

B2T Man so nice to see so many nice designer out there, who realyl wants to help.

Vader    13

This is really awesome of you to offer, Rick. I'll be in touch with you about perhaps creating something for me. We can talk about how much etc. Brilliant!

Sure ! I really like to help this community ! :)

Here's some of my recent work !

http://imgur.com/a/OkMkx

Guest xGhost   
Guest xGhost

+1 Amazing work

Masulii    24

Gotta say, amazing work you have done :)

Tom Fyfe    8

If you could do one for me, using images of a wolf snarling, dark colours and a this quote "Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil." maybe on the top left and in the bottom right in a hard font "FOR THE PACK" that would be awesome, nice work by the way ;)

Vader    13

If you could do one for me, using images of a wolf snarling, dark colours and a this quote "Life is neither good or evil, but only a place for good and evil." maybe on the top left and in the bottom right in a hard font "FOR THE PACK" that would be awesome, nice work by the way ;)

Sure ! I'll make you something.

Tom Fyfe    8

Sure ! I'll make you something.

Awesome! cant wait to see it :D

Guest TheShrimpPimp   
Guest TheShrimpPimp

+1 wow completely amazed with this signature that was just made for me. Im so grateful for this as ive been looking for one for a while. This was made really fast (only asked for it yesterday) and anyone that's looking for a signature should definitely check this guy out as hes awesome.

Once again thanks Rick, couldn't be happier with it.

Tom Fyfe    8

+1 wow completely amazed with this signature that was just made for me. Im so grateful for this as ive been looking for one for a while. This was made really fast (only asked for it yesterday) and anyone that's looking for a signature should definitely check this guy out as hes awesome.

Too right, he made this for me aswell, absolutely amazing and quick bro, couldnt be happier with it :)

Guest TheShrimpPimp   
Guest TheShrimpPimp

Too right, he made this for me aswell, absolutely amazing and quick bro, couldnt be happier with it :)

yeah man thats nice , this guy deserves alot of credit.

Bryce_    1

+1, amazing work on my signature, couldn't be happier how it turned out. I asked for it on Friday (or Saturday, not sure) and I had it done today, on Sunday. If your looking for a good quality signature, this is the guy to go to.

Guest slummylemon   
Guest slummylemon

All your work looks great man! i need to get into this whole graphic thing,anyway your one hell of a artist my friend!

Vader    13

I'm trying to respond to everyone but atm i'm really busy with some projects.

So i can't manage to make signatures at the time !

Will be back soon ! :)

Melvin    84

May I have a signature that has Mr Chang on it, and it has a creepy background, probably dark but not "explicitly" dark, to the untrained eye. It's like there is a more sinister side to him which is hinted by the signature :D. Mr Chang has a blue boonie hat and a balaclava :D.

If it's not too much to ask, can there be a shadowy figure that is not clearly defined at his back if possible thanks man!

An avatar with Mr Chang engraved on it or something you think suits the siggy would be cool too :P