Server time: 2017-10-17, 17:07
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
YogiBearKom

DayZ rp break

YogiBearKom    0

Not sure if this is the place to post this, but I need to take a little break from DayZ in general. Most of my time is spent on the RP servers. I have recently come into some work issues and I do not have more than an hour to play a day.. Which is unfortunate because I like my 4-5 hour sessions. It's something I do not feel would lead to any good RP if I can only play 30-60minutes at a time. For the time being, I need to take a break from DayZ until my work issue gets resolved.

(Some guy got himself fired, and I need to take double shifts until we get someone hired to replace him. Applications are being accepted and reviewed, but it is a 3 interview deal, then you go in front of a panel of people before you are accepted into the position.)

Again, I am sorry if this is the wrong spot for this. I just wanted to let people know so I do not get blacklisted for inactivity.

Thanks!!

-YogiBearKom

(Kevin Boyer RP name)

Diggy    0

Completely understandable man! One hour of RP feels like 10 minutes. Hope things ease up for you as soon as possible!

YogiBearKom    0

This belongs in the farewell forum.

Bye bye! Hopefully we see you again.

Okay! Thanks for clarifying.[edit] If someone moved this I wouldn't be offended :).

And thanks everyone else for understanding. I'll try to take the free time I do have to keep my eye on the forums at least!

-YogiBearKom

Rolle    2931

Again, I am sorry if this is the wrong spot for this. I just wanted to let people know so I do not get blacklisted for inactivity.

One does not get blacklisted for inactivity, one gets his account deleted if one does not post on the forums within 30 days from registration date.

Luckily, you have both made a post on the forums and you are a donor and donor accounts are never deleted, regardless of the above.

Take care!

Moving this to intro's and farewells.

You are a donor so your account shouldn't be removed as Rolle said :)

And take care of yourself