Server time: 2017-08-16, 17:31

Sign in to follow this  
Ghost

501st Shop's

Ghost    8

we have opened 2 shops so far selling food and potions!

Feel free to come check them out! they are in our village underneath the castle

this thread is a work in progress

Ghost    8

I don't trust this.....

why? because we have fights with frozen?

I don't trust this.....

I have my doubts as well, but i suppose everyone deserves the benefit of doubt. Though, how are you to get under the castle is my question. Also, do you sell potion ingredients?

Ghost    8

I don't trust this.....

I have my doubts as well, but i suppose everyone deserves the benefit of doubt. Though, how are you to get under the castle is my question. Also, do you sell potion ingredients?

its our village thing in the desert and not at the moment.

PwnCaiks101    0

Its a legit potion shop and everything, but my first visit there I was jumped by two invisible people who thought they could take me! Needs some security!

Reece    1

Aha! Competition.... Let's see how this will turn out... :)

Not well if I have anything to do with it Vandy...... :D

Novac    1

Its a legit potion shop and everything, but my first visit there I was jumped by two invisible people who thought they could take me! Needs some security!

sorry lol that area is ment to be a civ area like altar castle had in dayz, 2 people you say... frozen u started using invis lol?

Aha! Competition.... Let's see how this will turn out... :)

to be fair its less compatition and more a way to buy stuff from ur shop xD i bought 10 diamonds and 10 iron from you the other day haha thanks for investing in iron btw

Frozen    45

I don't trust this.....

Shops are very nice to be fair, I do enjoy Ghost shop so I can buy invisibility and buy stuff from Reece's cool little shop without being jumped xD

sorry lol that area is ment to be a civ area like altar castle had in dayz, 2 people you say... frozen u started using invis lol?

I do thanks to ghost shop but I and Jonny have only jumped Ghost and Pat. I alone only jumped Reece and Conor as a challenge cos he claimes to have most OP armor. He died.

I didn't attack anyone else though..

Sign in to follow this