Server time: 2017-08-19, 22:38

Sign in to follow this  
CaptainPanic

Input appreciated.

The lore on my character is the following,

George Fisher was a Captain in the United Nations army from Germany. He joined the United Nations forces fresh out of secondary school. Through years of experience and perseverance he ascended to the rank of Captain. This is where he experienced his tour of duty in Ukraine providing assistance in the conflict. In the middle of a very confusing conflict he shot and killed his entire squad, calming he panicked and remembered nothing about the indecent. From that indecent all the other troops called him Captain Panic he was given a physiological evaluation, between the eval and medical evaluation it was determinate that he had schizophrenia and was deemed unstable and unfit for duty. This is how he ended up in Chernarus, looking for any help that he could receive he discovered a doctor that specialized in Physiotherapy. During the treatment he fund that when he would black out the other personality would come out and attempt violent actions on other people. This other personality referred to himself as George Fisher. Just before the outbreak of the doctor determined that George had been with JÖRG for his entire life and Gorge was willing to do anything to another person, content with killing and eating people after having some psychological fun with his victim. Now stuck in Chernarus JÖRG and George became more in touch, talking to each other in his mind telling him what to do. While cruel the sick personality has kept JÖRG from death and so their relation ship grows.

I am currently waiting to get white listed but any input for my characters lore would be really appreciated!

Guest The Hero   
Guest The Hero

Seems like a cool character. I certainly wouldn't want to meet this guy in game though!

I would strongly implore you to create a different character. While it sounds like you put a lot of work into this character, mental illnesses are very difficult to play correctly, and most typically use them as an excuse to shift blame for their actions. Also, there are a lot of characters with military backgrounds, and relatively few raw civilians. RPing a civilian can be a lot more challenging, and thus a lot more rewarding.

Ingal    5

I would strongly implore you to create a different character. While it sounds like you put a lot of work into this character, mental illnesses are very difficult to play correctly, and most typically use them as an excuse to shift blame for their actions. Also, there are a lot of characters with military backgrounds, and relatively few raw civilians. RPing a civilian can be a lot more challenging, and thus a lot more rewarding.

^ This.

I agree with you completely people do tend to portray mental characters and use that as an excuse to kill however that is not my style. I enjoy doing RP with another side to the character because its always interesting to see what people will RP back to me. Killing is the last thing on my mind for this RP so I will try to change it a bit and make it a less angery character because I agree it does come off as really aggressive. As to the RP as civilian I used to do that but I tended to get board of the background of the charterer and change it. Thanks For the input I will do some adjusting to it!

Well if you will be good at it i wanna meet you ! ^^