Server time: 2017-08-17, 10:00

Sign in to follow this  
NuclearNinja115

How should the Donation Reward System be Risen(SEE WHAT I DID THERE)

Should we go back to getting exclusive skins for your character? Should we do it for skins for items perhaps? Or perhaps different scope customizations. Though I would not like to see any pay-to-win ideas; meaning you donate and you get an advantage in the game like get a free gun if you donate *such amount*. That would be unfair!

I don't understand what you're talking about...

Dayz doesn't have any thing like this.... We can't buy skins or weapons. O.o

The donations that are made as of right now give you forum bonuses, like blue, orange, etc name colors.

Guest Vittoria   
Guest Vittoria

It's not possible right now, like it was in mod, because you can't spawn in stuff yet.

Should we go back to getting exclusive skins for your character? Should we do it for skins for items perhaps? Or perhaps different scope customizations. Though I would not like to see any pay-to-win ideas; meaning you donate and you get an advantage in the game like get a free gun if you donate *such amount*. That would be unfair!

Having anything exclusive to donators is illegal under Bohemia Interactives' T&As.

As other people have said the admins have very little power over the server currently other than whitelist and logs. the ability to spawn/customize things etc. wont be available until the end of the year and maybe even longer than that away.

Having anything exclusive to donators is illegal under Bohemia Interactives' T&As.

As other people have said the admins have very little power over the server currently other than whitelist and logs. the ability to spawn/customize things etc. wont be available until the end of the year and maybe even longer than that away.

I'm saying in the future. NOT now, I know they don't have much power for this currently that's why I just asking if you think it should be changed, in the future.

The donations that are made as of right now give you forum bonuses, like blue, orange, etc name colors.

In the mod we had a system where you could, all I'm asking if we should bring it back when we can in the future.

I'm saying in the future. NOT now, I know they don't have much power for this currently that's why I just asking if you think it should be changed, in the future.

In the mod we had a system where you could, all I'm asking if we should bring it back when we can in the future.

You should add that then. Just saying "We should.." Instead of "In the future we should.." makes everyone think you're talking about right now. But I'd like to see skins. I never got to play the mod and all these old grandpa's talk about so much. :P

You should add that then. Just saying "We should.." Instead of "In the future we should.." makes everyone think you're talking about right now. But I'd like to see skins. I never got to play the mod and all these old grandpa's talk about so much. :P

It really wasn't that long ago. Since your new I can see how you missed out on the mod, granted it was a bit buggy, but it had its awesome moments.

Prince    93

I only donated because I wanted a cool skin.

Now I feel like I have wasted a large portion of my money for nothing.

ROLLE AT LEAST GIVE ME A GROUP CP *cries

Yes but a little "thank you gift" is not breaching, is it. :)

Riorach    0

If they offer any exclusives and Bohemia feels that their ToS is being breached, even a little bit they have every right to shut DayZRP down. I get that people like to have justifications for Donations, but if getting free loot for paying to the server means the whole thing can get shut down, then I'm on the Staffs side. DayZRP is growing in popularity by the second, each video and stream brings more people in, and puts a spotlight on us. If Bohemia took notice, and saw even "little perks" as a breach, it's game over and possible lawsuit for the hosts. I think, until they change their stance on donation-fueled perks in-game, that we shouldn't risk it at all.

Closing this thread as it is impossible and goes against BIS ToS Aggreements.

Caesar    438

I only donated because I wanted a cool skin.

Now I feel like I have wasted a large portion of my money for nothing.

ROLLE AT LEAST GIVE ME A GROUP CP *cries

You didn't waste anything. After all you still have a game server to enjoy :D.

We would do skins if we could. We can't for technical and legal reasons.