Server time: 2017-11-18, 06:37

Sign in to follow this  
RogTheDude

About Whitelist (again, sorry)

Question

So, I've sent my whitelist application, the history was very well elaborated but just know (after sending the application) I've find out that there is a lore to use as background. Do I still have any chance? And can any mod bakcup it to me, cause I forgot to do it and if I don't "pass", I wanna use the first application as my base.

Thank you guys.

6 answers to this question

Hey, I think you're OK, I read that they don't really reject people too much on background stories, just make sure if you do pass that you know the lore so you don't say something off/ out of place when you're roleplaying :)

It really depends on if your backstory fits in a realistic manner within the lore. If the lore is not broken or questioned, then I don't see why not. However, if it does, their may be issues.

Also regarding applications, it's your responsibility to back up your application, and only admins have access to the applications so the chances of retrieval are slim.

Does this answer your question Rog?

It really depends on if your backstory fits in a realistic manner within the lore. If the lore is not broken or questioned, then I don't see why not. However, if it does, their may be issues.

Also regarding applications, it's your responsibility to back up your application, and only admins have access to the applications so the chances of retrieval are slim.

Definitely yes; Thank you ^^

Since the OP has not responded and seeing the quality responses and obvious only answers to give, I will mark this as solved.

/solved

Since the OP has not responded and seeing the quality responses and obvious only answers to give, I will mark this as solved.

/solved

Hi Roach, I see you have Copy&pasted this from a question you solved a few moments ago. I feel if you had read this thread you would clearly see the OP has replied to Volke stating his question was solved. I understand you are trying to impress your peers but please try and be more vigilant

/solved

Hi Roach, I see you have Copy&pasted this from a question you solved a few moments ago. I feel if you had read this thread you would clearly see the OP has replied to Volke stating his question was solved. I understand you are trying to impress your peers but please try and be more vigilant

Actually OP had replied while I was still on another thread and replying to this one. When I first got on this page OP had not replied yet and so I did not know of this answer. I really didn't mean to seem non-vigilant. I am not trying to impress anyone, just simply trying to do what is expected of me. I'll be more careful next time, thank you for bringing it to my attention. I appreciate it :)