Server time: 2017-10-21, 23:05
Safe Zone: CLOSING SOON

Sign in to follow this  
purplesatan

Crazy Execution!

purplesatan    1

I was hanging around Green Mountain with a bunch of people and we were all getting to know each other. I then stood up and made a really bad joke about being a cannibal. What happens next is hilarious :D

[video=youtube]

That was very entertaining, that "FUCK YOU ALL" at the end from the kid and the firing squad right after was what cracked me up. I'd be surprised if that kid wasn't in the reports section for this, his RP was horrible and he doesn't sound like he is of age to be on this server to be honest.

However, I loved your pain RP. The way you screamed when you took a bullet was awesome. The cannibal joke might have been pushing the badrp/trolling line a little bit, but it was still funny and entertaining nonetheless.

purplesatan    1

That was very entertaining, that "FUCK YOU ALL" at the end from the kid and the firing squad right after was what cracked me up. I'd be surprised if that kid wasn't in the reports section for this, his RP was horrible and he doesn't sound like he is of age to be on this server to be honest.

However, I loved your pain RP. The way you screamed when you took a bullet was awesome. The cannibal joke might have been pushing the badrp/trolling line a little bit, but it was still funny and entertaining nonetheless.

Thanks man, I'm glad you enjoyed the video :D

Roman    0

So much OOC going on, kinda mind blowing.

But I did enjoy the video and you have a great voice.

I liked how it turned from them killing you to you getting a guy killed.

Zorac    0

I must admit that this video got me laughing my ass of a few times, very entertaining.

Wendsill    0

Well, this was fun to watch. I do suggest you refrain yourself from making more jokes like that, things might end not so well next time ;)

purplesatan    1

Well, this was fun to watch. I do suggest you refrain yourself from making more jokes like that, things might end not so well next time ;)

Yeah, my character (Benson Green) learned from that mistake and is never going to make a bad joke again. LOL

I know that during the real apocalypse a lot of young ppl will probably survive but nothing breaks me more than squeakers ;)

Eagle    409

Never laugh so hard on a dayz video keep em coming :)

DJREX    0

Video gave me a good laugh but only thing is a lot of new guys that didn't seem to keen on what to do... like for example after every shot the one guy screaming eat shit.... that in my opinion is just as bad as some one going "WORLD STAR" after a situation..

purplesatan    1

Very enjoyable, too bad he didn't really try to defend himself.

He really had no choice. He had about 10 guys pointing guns at him. haha

Bjon    15

Great video man! It was hilarious when he tried to run away, but I do have to question the age of said person. It was also funny how you just bluntly admitted to being a cannibal, might cross the line for some, but I loved it.

Guest Lairz   
Guest Lairz

Ha, very awesome. I dug the amount of rounds that were deposited into his lifeless corpse

Davos    5

Very enjoyable, too bad he didn't really try to defend himself.

He really had no choice. He had about 10 guys pointing guns at him. haha

I mean verbally, as in try to make an attempt to defend his actions. Even something as dumb as "I'm so sorry, we were all so angry, and chasing him, and my finger was still on the trigger, but I slipped, I didn't mean to shoot him."

The cruel joke comment just is badrp.

Grihm    16

Is this amount of OOC chatter usually as common as in this video?

Svogunas    1

This was pure gold. Laughed my ass off like never before. It went the other way around fast xD