Server time: 2017-10-19, 14:53
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Spartan

dayZ standalone (not rp) admin abuse

Spartan    1230

Hi guys,

Not sure if i should post this at questions or at general discussions because it is not a question about dayzrp but it is one about "normal" dayz standalone.

So i was with 2 mates on the prison island and we shot 3 guys (they started shooting and my first friend died by their ambush). So my friend ,who was alive, and me killed those guys. I started to check the pulses and then my friend fellt unconsious because of bloodloss. One of the guys we shot was the admin and 20 sec later every one in the server was getting kicked. This was probaly the admins trying to get their gear back. Most of the times we don't really care about this but this time we were on such a good run and one of my friends was still unconsious and because of this admin abuse he lost his gear. We will find gear again but it is not fun if this shit keeps happening.

So if you are still reading this after me complaining, is there somewhere some kinda feedback place where we can say it to the dayz team if something like this happends?

Hope you guys know something about this stuff.

Thanks!

DeadKiller    0

Yes there is. I don't have a link cause I am on mobile but if you go to the Dayz subreddit I know they have the link on the sidebar

Spartan    1230

Yes there is. I don't have a link cause I am on mobile but if you go to the Dayz subreddit I know they have the link on the sidebar

a great! thank you

Mikachu    26
Destinwolf    13

If this is happening to you, you need to report the server owners to the host. They are breaking their ToS agreement. You can use this link http://www.dayzoverlay.com/report/ as well. I encourage you to report any public servers you have experienced admin abuse on.

Spartan    1230

If this is happening to you, you need to report the server owners to the host. They are breaking their ToS agreement. You can use this link http://www.dayzoverlay.com/report/ as well. I encourage you to report any public servers you have experienced admin abuse on.

I just did it, thanks!