Server time: 2017-10-23, 19:07
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Thunder

Rejected third time so sad

Thunder    0

And I got rejected third time afther so much effort to join this community, trying for one month now and got rejected for this reason even do I belived I finaly wrote everything right...

Application:

Your application has been rejected because of the following reason:

"You have failed to or incorrectly explained the KoS rule about group KoS rights sharing. "

Your application has been rejected three times!

You are not able to send any more applications!

Now what to do I realy feel down, because I love DayzRP and i realy wont to be part of it...

Here is my application if anyone is intrested in reading just to tell me where did I mess up... :(

KoS (Kill on sight) rule is a that forbids you from killing without interaction with your victim.

Which means killing or even performing any hostile action on another player must always be justifed by role playing.

Even if holding someone up, robbing them or performing any kind of hostile

action on victims you have to try to keep your victim/s alive and in good health condition.

It would be best to only kill your victims in case your life or life of your friends is in fatal danger,

in any other case you need to give your victims realistic chance for surviving even if it meens repeating your

demands multiple times and giving them some sort of countdown to comply.

You'r allowed to take revenge if a hostile action was performed on you no longer than two hours ago.

,as long as it does contradict any of other rules. And you always have to confirm you targets identity before

initiating any action on them.

You are allowed to share KoS rights ONLY in two situations

First one is if you are within 500 meters of hostile situation while its happening.

Second one is if you were part of the invovled group.

If your the one controling someones life, you have to try to keep your victim/s in good shape,

and your alowed to kill victim/s if and only if they do not comply.

In order to perform hostile action on someone you have to be clear in what you ask him to do

(use chat if you have to) so victim understands your demands and has the chance to

comply and survive. You also have to make sure they are good on food and water to keep them

from starving to death and you need to keep them safe from zombies. In attempt to initiate action

on vehicles you have to use voice chat and text chat to avoid misunderstandings.

Its forbiden to use game mechanics to your adventage in any case scenario,

especialy to performe hostile action on someone. There is no baiting other players in to the situations

where you can take revange for their actions.

Its not easy to be in a hostage situation, or to be the one holding someone's life in your hands, but anyway,

we need to try to comply or give our best not to kill our victims. Life has no prise.

NLR (New Life Rule) is rule that forbids running back for my gear or the gear of involved players, revenge or talking about events that led to my dead.

Which meens I'm not alowed to talk about my past life, about people I meet, about things I've done,

and things that happend to me, since i lost memories surrounding the event that led to my death.

I can only keep the memories and knowledge about my enemies or about my friends and things I experienced in that life.

In case I die I'm not alowed to return to the place where I died

in radius of 1 kilometre for minimum 90 minutes even if the server restarts.

I'm not allowed to take revange for any hostile act that happened to me before my death, especialy I'm not alowed

to take revange on the person that killed me.

I'm not allowed to speak of my death for instance"I got killed by X person in Y place"

Because it simply would not make sense and it would desturb role play for other players.

About my character

My name is Robert West. Before the outbreak I was a normal person, who led a normal life alongside my family...

And belive it or not, The apocalypse is not the reason I've been going through dark days, it was the death of my family.

My mother Mishell, father Jack and my little sister Ann. They were murdered in cold blood.

It happened just two months before the walkers showed up. I was at my girlfriend's house planning

to stay over at her house that night, but one phone call came and that call changed my life. It was

a police officer; I recall his name was Jerry, he told me that I needed to come home right away because something

terrible has happend. When I got home I was in complete shock, bewilderment. My knees got weak

And I fell to the floor, head in my hands. I just could not believe that sight.

From that night I felt like a dead walker too, empty, without soul or heart, darker than the cold night,

so I killed, robbed, to survive I tortured other robbers. I've done some really other messed up things that I cannot speak of.

But remember this, One day I WILL find the murderer of my family, and end him painfully,

he will curse the day he was born. And after that I will be ready

to go, to disappear from this fucked up world for good !

If I were you, I'd make a ban appeal and post whatever you did wrong in the appeal. If you messed your KOS rights, you should remake a better and revised version and put it in the appeal. Remember to use the correct format!

Thunder    0

As sheep said, you need to make a ban appeal. this is the only way.

Can you give me some instructions how and where to do that please ?

Basoon    15

Just some advice, I would completely re-write the section first. This would allow you to start fresh and have another chance to include everything. Be very thorough and try to write it less like a list, and more like a conversation you would have with a 3 year old who needed to understand these rules.

Good luck! :)

Thunder    0

Just some advice, I would completely re-write the section first. This would allow you to start fresh and have another chance to include everything. Be very thorough and try to write it less like a list, and more like a conversation you would have with a 3 year old who needed to understand these rules.

I got whitlisted finaly thx man

Basoon    15

I got whitlisted finaly thx man

Glad that it worked out for you. :)

Guest Adam Higgins   
Guest Adam Higgins

Seems like a good application, I've submitted mine and I'm so nervous to find out if I get white listed. But try to make your story a bit longer.

Seems like a good application, I've submitted mine and I'm so nervous to find out if I get white listed. But try to make your story a bit longer.

I think it is more about the interpretation of the rules and they also have to know if you are mature enough to play otherwise loads of 12 year old kids would apply and KoS and not follow rules then just make a load of headaches for staff.