Server time: 2017-08-21, 04:50

Sign in to follow this  
NotSoHeroic

Should I Give Up all Hope?

NotSoHeroic    0

So I applied for white listing about two weeks ago, and I was told it would take a little while for them to read over and white list me, and I also saw that recently that they have been getting a lot of white listing requests. I was also told that if I wasn't accepted that they would let me know right away, I'm a patient person and all but I've seen no sign of anything yet. Just kinda wanted to know if you guys are still out there or if i should just give up hope and forget about it?

Dont't give up hope mate, it's worth the wait :)

Whitelist opened up today for non-donators I believe? And like you, a lot of people were waiting for it to open up again.

So I believe that there are a lot of whitelist applications again.

As for staff... I don't know how they do it but they do IRL work, IRL stuff, then monitor reports and judge applications (which isn't pressing a button 'accepted' or 'denied', it takes time as well). So don't worry, they are not sitting still, but it's just a big amount of whitelist apps and other things that take time :)

Guest Frenzy   
Guest Frenzy

Never give up

Tamaster92    14

http://www.dayzrp.com/whitelist

Go there, scroll down.

weedy wine    4

So I applied for white listing about two weeks ago, and I was told it would take a little while for them to read over and white list me, and I also saw that recently that they have been getting a lot of white listing requests. I was also told that if I wasn't accepted that they would let me know right away, I'm a patient person and all but I've seen no sign of anything yet. Just kinda wanted to know if you guys are still out there or if i should just give up hope and forget about it?

What's your position in the queue? If you click on white list and scroll down, you can see your position and maybe estimate how long it is going to be.

It does tack. Time do do thia things you may get accept or not well. Good luck if you do

Guest poisonfirebush   
Guest poisonfirebush

hope it doesnt take me this long : \ would make it not worth it i mean theres lots of roleplaying servers

weedy wine    4

hope it doesnt take me this long : \ would make it not worth it i mean theres lots of roleplaying servers

It only took me a day (today), but I think i got bumped up in the queue for having a decent sized application (quality though! I saw someone got rejected for adding spam to increase character count) and being active on the website. But I mean if you're not sure it's worth it, maybe try one of the other severs you mention?

NotSoHeroic    0

Thanks everyone, I think my application got messed up somehow, going to redo it, hopefully going to see you all soon in game.

Hayzie    0

Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

Mr Daѵe    2

Remember Red, hope is a good thing, maybe the best of things, and no good thing ever dies.

10/10

Volke    132

Hello Heroic, don't get discouraged. The wait may take time but it's absolutely worth it. I will never go back to public servers as the experience & memories I've gotten on this server outweigh the cons of the public hives.

Hedgeshot    0

Don't stop believin'.

Hold on to that feelin'.

Mr Daѵe    2

Hello Heroic, don't get discouraged. The wait may take time but it's absolutely worth it. I will never go back to public servers as the experience & memories I've gotten on this server outweigh the cons of the public hives.

Kind of a similar question, I'm #2 in the queue, but it hasn't moved in about 2 hours or so. Are they done for the night/how long do pauses in app reviews go on for? Just wondering if I should go to sleep or not yet, it's kinda late but want to stay up to see the results! :P

redspear461    0

Never give up hope! You've already waited this long, so why quit now? I remember applying, it took em about 2-3 weeks to look at mine, and when they did I screwed something up, and had to wait an extra 2 weeks afterwards :P Just keep you're spirits high, the wait is worth it in the end! :D

sp4wnterror    0

Never give up man! These things take time I had to wait 2 weeks on arma 2 life and got rejected this was a while ago though but they are probebly working as fast as they can!!

- Sp4wnterror (200/260 in que going up)

Guest AverageAaron   
Guest AverageAaron

Never give up man..

This is literally the only way for me to play Dayz SA anymore, I would say do whatever it takes to get in.

Hello Heroic,

Don't get discouraged, The wait may take time but it's absolutely worth it.

I wont go back to public servers as the experience & memories I've gotten on these servers outweigh any public hive as it just been KOS time after time for me but Im guilty of that to hehe,

I remember applying, it take them about 2-3 weeks to even look at mine,

My que went up and down and when they did I screwed it up,KOS rule lol and had to wait an extra hour :)

Thanks to the great Admins.

10/10

Would Read again

Haha jesus such emotional words for such a menial thing.