Server time: 2017-08-20, 06:07

Sign in to follow this  
Guest Wicust

First time whitelist

Guest Wicust   
Guest Wicust

Nervous about my application! Did more than enough characters, I just hope my story was good enough *fingers crossed*

Guest Overpowered00   
Guest Overpowered00

Good luck to you both :)

Guest Wicust   
Guest Wicust

" ouch, every-time i look at the white list Que, the number raises. god, im in pain from looking at it. "

I know haha im at 93

scornofhell    0

" ouch, every-time i look at the white list Que, the number raises. god, im in pain from looking at it. "

I know haha im at 93

" jesus you lucky son of a....i got bumped up to 205 "

Riorach    0

Its my first app on this site, though I've done a few of these over the past couple years! Stay calm and if you get rejected the first time, don't worry or get angry. They give you really great constructive criticism, so when you are able to re-apply you know what you were missing and you can fix the problems easily. :)

I just Applied as well and I must say I'm nervous also. I've been reading thru forums and have seen quite a few "failed my third app" posts. Good luck guys!

Mr Daѵe    2

Also awaiting a decision! Nervous but excited at the same time. Spent quite some time reading through the lore, can't wait to get into some hard-core role-play.

I've heard that there getting more applications than ever, apparently some famous twitch streamers have been on these servers recently and it's generating a lot of buzz. Hope the white-list pool doesn't get too competitive!

EddieVec    0

Failed my first one yesterday, logged in like a minute before the timer ticked over, that's how keen I was to re-app!

Second one submitted so let's see what happens now! ^^

If you do get it wrong, they're super clear with you about -how- you got it wrong, guiding you to look at the errors so you can fix them. Which is handy!

Also my first time applying, shocked to see how many people have applied, yesterday I was 20th out of 50 and now I am 90th out of 300, weird to see how many peopl donate!

I am moving this to intro's, there is multiple threads on the same subjects. If you posted this just to get your registered post, keep in mind that you do not need to make an entire thread.

Welcome to the community and good luck