Server time: 2017-08-17, 19:33

Sign in to follow this  
John Marshal

journal entry 3

As Aaron (aka Bear) and I were heading to Vybor we see those things going crazy outside a house. We wanted to know what was making those things go crazy so we killed all of those things. Aaron opens the door to check the house nothing was in the first room or the second. I go to the third room but as I'm opening the door I get shot and go flying back and hit my head on the wall. While I'm just sitting there I start to blackout but before I completely blackout I see a man sitting in the back of the room with his gun pointing and Aaron goes running to me yelling at me to stay with him. As I'm going unconscious I think to my self am I going to die right here?, will i not be able to find Ikaros?, Did i come this far for this? That's when I blacked out.

I woke up two days later and I saw Aaron sitting next to me and the man who shot me. I looked at my shoulder and saw that the gunshot wound was stitched up. Aaron looks at me and tells me I was luck because the bullet passed right through. I looked at the man then i had a flashback of when he shot me. I got filled rage and grabbed me gun and pointed it at the man and yelled at Aaron " why the f**k is he here he shot me!". Aaron and the man both put their hands in the air and try to calm me down. Aaron tells me that the name of the man was David. When Aaron started to tell me what happened when I got shot David cut in told Aaron he wanted to tell me why he shot me. David then continues to tell me He was running from a horde of those things and ran onto a house a hour passed by and heard the door break down

He got scared and grabbed his gun when he saw the door open he shot when he saw me thinking i was one of those things. When he saw Aaron run to me and start to tell me to stay with him, David realized I wasn't one of them he dropped his gun and went to Aaron to help patch me up. Once David finished the story I wasn't mad anymore and put the gun down. I asked David if he had anyone and he just looked away with a blink face, I then figured that he lost everything when the world went to hell. Since he didn't have any place to go I asked if he wanted to join me and Aaron i figured the more people we have alive in this world the better chance we have in fighting these things, David agreed on joining us.

Now while I'm writing this I'm still recovering from the gunshot wound. For now it looks like my trip to vybor is put to a halt I just wish I could see Ikaros one more time but for now all i can do is look at a picture of her. Once i get done recovering i will go continue my search for Ikaros.

(This is all things thats happend in game with a little twist Aaron and David are real people and are people that i met in Dayzrp and am travailing with them now and yes I did get got by David and we did save him from those things. I Would appreciate it if you could tell me what you think of the entrys and if i should continue the journal entrys)

Snafu    4

Nice story man, whats David's surname, i think i've met him before

Snafu    4

oh right, i met a different David. They sound like they would do similar things