Server time: 2017-10-22, 01:03
Safe Zone: CLOSED

Sign in to follow this  
Beeswax

MC Server

Question

Beeswax    0

Can somebody tell me how to get whitelisted for the Minecraft server?. I was whitelisted for the mod but not the standalone, in case that matters.

5 answers to this question

Toska    0

Go to this link and enter your minecraft account name there. That'll get you whitelisted.

Make sure you don't change your minecraft name afterwards as it will remove the whitelist and you will need to be manually reset in order to get whitelisted again.

/solved

Beeswax    0

Yeah, I´ve been there already, which is why I`m here....Is my browser derping or is it me?, because I can´t see anywhere on that page to enter a name.

Toska    0

Yeah, I´ve been there already, which is why I`m here....Is my browser derping or is it me?, because I can´t see anywhere on that page to enter a name.

Which browser are you using?

Nevermind, here's the solution:

You have to enter your GUID for the Standalone whitelist in order to be able to join the minecraft whitelist.

The minecraft server is a mere side-project. DayZ is still the main game we want to support. That's why it's required to have a DayZ GUID entered in order to join the minecraft server.

/solve.

Beeswax    0

Ah, ok...that`s a no then, I don´t intend buying standalone anytime soo....well, any time at all really. Do you happen to know if any potential future Arma 3 RP servers will require a Standalone GUID or will an Arma 3 one suffice?.