Server time: 2018-09-26, 15:37

Sign in to follow this  
Henke1000

[S3] KoS, underage player, badRP - Zelenogorsk

Server and location: S3 Zelenogorsk.

Approximate time and date of the incident (SERVER TIME): 12:00 somewhere around that time, not quite sure.

Daytime or Night-time: Daytime.

Your in game name: Vladimir Petrov

Names of allies involved: None.

Name/Skin of suspect/s: None of i know of.

Suspects weapon/s: Makarov.

Friendly/Enemy vehicles involved (if any): None

Additional evidence? (video/screenshot): Unfortunately the video stream did not stream the game, so all video footage is black although audio still exists, this had to do with a recent video card crash. http://www.twitch.tv/henry115/c/6170635

Detailed description of the events: So basically i was roleplaying very cautious, or careful whatever you want to call it, towards a group of people, i told them to put their guns down as i would do the same, one of them did so but didnt put it on his back as requested his other friends went around to ambush me to tell me to put my gun down, as i was point the gun on them to tell them i didn't mean any harm i just didn't trust them. One of them pointed a gun at me as i did the same as he tried to ambush me. A other one of their friends came along and shoot me into the head no warning no nothing just one clear bullet towards the head. I clearly said i meant no harm and i only wanted to get away. One of them which i think is pretty possible to be underaged, said i was a retard. So i would say KoS, without a reason to do so. I did not attempt to rob them i attempted to get away as they obviously had weapons, and could harm me i was scared. I do not find this as a reason to kill on sight. As they later called me insults as they killed me which in my opinion is pretty bad rp. One of them who called me "retard" could be a possible player under 16 as in my opinion he sounded younger.

Guest Sqwarez

So you pointed your gun at them and said you mean no harm,really?

It's entirely possible to point a gun at someone as a protective measure and mean them no harm. Besides, aiming a gun at someone is not a good enough reason to shoot someone here.

Guest Sqwarez

I know what you mean, it's just weird the way it was described.

I know what you mean, it's just weird the way it was described.

Oh no not at all. I did it to obviously be protective. They had no reason to kill me on sight.

Hello I listened to the audio, I was there (name is Vlad Kovachev) and you can hear me screaming 'Put it down Motherfucker!' at around 0:34, I was the one that came around behind you with an AK74 raised at you. I was with two guys from the Blackwood Militia and 2 lone survivors who linked up with us, one BM was named Bob and I forgot the others name, one survivor was named John but I also forgot the others name

PoV:

We were going through Zeleno towards GM and we just picked up a couple other survivors to join our journey. As we passed an archway one of the BM guys noticed you with your gun raised our way. He told you to put it down repeatedly, I ran around to the right and I believe Bob ran around to the left. I screamed at you to put down your gun again as I had my AK pointed at you, to which you turned and pointed your gun at me. I lowered my weapon and ran to the side as I expected you to shoot at me (Vlad was too nervous to shoot a man) and then Bob I believe unloaded on you from behind with his Makarov.

I personally wouldn't keep my gun raised at 4 guys around me as you did after repeated warnings. I believe the first guy yelling at you to 'Put down the gun!!' would count as initiation and it was far longer than 10 seconds they gave you to comply. You kept your gun raised at all of us and around 30 seconds after they first told you to drop it, they shot you as you clearly weren't complying.

Thats my PoV, sorry I don't remember anyone's name besides Bob (His last name might have been Stiggs? something along those lines).

Also I don't think the other guy was underaged, I've met plenty of young adults with high voices. I had been with them for about 45 minutes by that point and they RP'd very well. Just IMO of course you'd need to ask him.

Cant find any kill logs, so we don't have a name. But, there is little doubt that guy is underage, so we will find him eventually.

It's entirely possible to point a gun at someone as a protective measure and mean them no harm. Besides, aiming a gun at someone is not a good enough reason to shoot someone here.

I was in ts for this

Perhaps not but Aiming a gun at someone who has their gun LOWERED and telling them to put their gun down is an initiation , the only other down is on the ground

The kill is legit , no arguments

As for claims of underage, the player in question is of age to my knowledge and even if he was not I'm certain he was in the community before the age requirement kicked in, meaning he would be a-ok (if i recall it came in just before i joined)

http://www.dayzrp.com/User-msheister

Hello I listened to the audio, I was there (name is Vlad Kovachev) and you can hear me screaming 'Put it down Motherfucker!' at around 0:34, I was the one that came around behind you with an AK74 raised at you. I was with two guys from the Blackwood Militia one was named Bob and I forgot the others name.

PoV:

We were going through Zeleno towards GM and we just picked up a couple other survivors to join our journey. As we passed an archway one of the BM guys noticed you with your gun raised our way. He told you to put it down repeatedly, I ran around to the right and I believe Bob ran around to the left. I screamed at you to put down your gun again as I had my AK pointed at you, to which you turned and pointed your gun at me. I lowered my weapon and ran to the side as I expected you to shoot at me (Vlad was too nervous to shoot a man) and then Bob I believe unloaded on you from behind with his Makarov.

I personally wouldn't keep my gun raised at 4 guys around me as you did after repeated warnings. I believe the first guy yelling at you to 'Put down the gun!!' would count as initiation and it was far longer than 10 seconds they gave you to comply. You kept your gun raised at all of us and around 30 seconds after they first told you to drop it, they shot you as you clearly weren't complying.

Thats my PoV, sorry I don't remember anyone's name besides Bob (His last name might have been Stiggs? something along those lines).

Also I don't think the other guy was underaged, I had been with them for about 45 minutes by that point and they RP'd very well. Just IMO of course you'd need to ask him.

I said to put the Guns down so i could do the same, One of them obviously lied. As everything was just roleplay, not me actually having a reason to kill on sight. Your group did like wise, and Shoot me on sight. As i said clearly i meant no harm and was going to leave the area. About the Guy Being underage, he Sounded very unmature, no not 16. There was no reason to shoot me. Unless i was robbing someone. Which i was not, i was Being protective as i wanted to leave the area. I even talked to one of them as all of them acted Hostile and tried to ambush me which made things worse, wouldnt let me leave the area in peace.

Cant find any kill logs, so we don't have a name. But, there is little doubt that guy is underage, so we will find him eventually.

Might be server 1! Check that. I can't remmeber exaclty which server.

I was in ts for this

Perhaps not but Aiming a gun at someone who has their gun LOWERED and telling them to put their gun down is an initiation , the only other down is on the ground

The kill is legit , no arguments

As for claims of underage, the player in question is of age and even if he was not I'm certain he was in the community before the age requirement kicked in, meaning he would be a-ok

http://www.dayzrp.com/User-msheister

I clearly wanted to leave the area, and wanted them to comply aswell. For me not getting robbed. No i believe there is no reason to kill me on sight, aa i clearly wanted to Slove it with interaction. It does not give them killr rights as i was talking to them. If i had rights to kill them for this i would. But obviously i do not. I did get a chance to comply although he did not trust them to harm him afterwards. *spelling errors may be present, due to using a phone, with auto correct*

I clearly wanted to leave the area, and wanted them to comply aswell. For me not getting robbed. No i believe there is no reason to kill me on sight, aa i clearly wanted to Slove it with interaction. It does not give them killr rights as i was talking to them. If i had rights to kill them for this i would. But obviously i do not. I did get a Change to comply although he did not trust them to harm him afterwards.

If you wanted to leave the area then why not just leave???

Instead you initiated on them (whether you meant to make no difference,The way you done it was an initiation) rather than turn and leave.

Il ask bob and charles to post here

Listening to the Audio, (and I was in TS when this happened) If you wanted to leave the area as you claim you wanted to then why use such hostel vocals? They told you countless times their guns were down, meaning they were lowered and you had yours up. So did you want them to put their guns on the ground? You say you were being very cautious by having your gun raised but you don't expect other people to do the same? You come in with your gun up and everyone else is going to be 'very cautious, or careful ' as well. How do they know if they put their guns on the ground if you're not going to try something or have some other friends coming in behind you to take them all hostage. It goes both ways.

Greetings there once again,

Unfortunatly your stream is black wich sadly not shows what happend at the time...

My POV:

After we were at the Zelenogorsk Militairy base we picked up some other survivors and gathered along on a journey to Green Mountain. Along the way we met another survivor on the road. I asked the fellah for a can opener. After I opened my cans I heard some screaming going down from the other side of an house. As I looked through the house I saw you with your gun raised from the beginning you saw us. We were no harm at all and even most of us didn't had a gun out. Charles my partner started speaking to you. He didn't had his gun raised at the time. You started to insult him and said something about lowering our guns. There wasn't much to lower since we didnt had guns out or raised. You came reckless to us out of no where and I felt really threatend. I ran around the buildings grabbed my Makarov and didn't wait for the first one to take a shot. It was a standoff and you threathend me and my group members. For that I shot you in the back of the head since you still had your gun raised at that time and was still initiating towards us.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

*Not here to insult you but this is like the third post I've seen that you created after a little incident that happend my also faults from your side*

Hopefully this will clear alot.

TIP next time: Don't go up to a group of 6 people with your gun raised if they didn't even started close to initiate towards you.

Have a nice day.

I clearly wanted to leave the area, and wanted them to comply aswell. For me not getting robbed. No i believe there is no reason to kill me on sight, aa i clearly wanted to Slove it with interaction. It does not give them killr rights as i was talking to them. If i had rights to kill them for this i would. But obviously i do not. I did get a Change to comply although he did not trust them to harm him afterwards.

Instead you initiated on them (whether you meant to make no difference,The way you done it was an initiation) rather than turn and leave.

I was going to leave but as one of them lied of unholstering their weapons, They sent more of their men to ambush me. As my character and left me no choice to stay and solve it by interaction. They made things worse as i obviously had no reason to fire upon them. The only thing i wanted was not get robbed, as i obviously thought they were a direct threat towards me, i wanted to roleplay it out. I wanted to leave but also roleplay in a way of not always being the hug me friendly type everyone is now a days. I feel as it was unfair as i had no reason to fire but they did. I was going to head out pretty fast, but everything happend so fast so i could barely talk to them to repeat and say i mean no harm and i'm heading out, instead they ambush me and make things worse.

I was going to leave but as one of them lied of unholstering their weapons, sent more o their men to ambush me. As my character and no choice to stay and solve it by interaction. They made things worse as i obviously had no reason to fire upon them. The only thing i wanted was not get robbed, as i obviously thought they were a direct threat towards me, i wanted to roleplay it out. I wanted to leave but also roleplay in a way of not always being the hug me friendly type everyone is now a days. I feel as it was unfair as i had no reason to fire but they did. I was going to head out pretty fast, but everything happend so fast so i could barely talk to them to repeat and say i mean no harm and i'm heading out, instead they ambush me and make things worse.

I do have to agree with you that this happend in as fast period. As you were slowly backing off when my groupmates raised their guns after they were protecting themselves you still had your gun raised.

It was a standoff and like I said it felt like it was either you or my friends. For that I made the decision to make an end to the hostile situation by taking you down.

Sorry but I'm sick of people putting reports up because the RP did not go the way they wanted it to.

Your in a sense here Complaining that the RP did not go the way you wanted it to.

They do not need to do as you tell them to.

You initiated on what 6guys who did not show you any hostility , and in return they did not 'comply'.thats fine

It is not a rule break because the RP did not go the way you wanted it

Unfortunatly your stream is black wich sadly not shows what happend at the time...

My POV:

After we were at the Zelenogorsk Militairy base we picked up some other survivors and gathered along on a journey to Green Mountain. Along the way we met another survivor on the road. I asked the fellah for a can opener. After I opened my cans I heard some screaming going down from the other side of an house. As I looked through the house I saw you with your gun raised from the beginning you saw us. We were no harm at all and even most of us didn't had a gun out. Charles my partner started speaking to you. He didn't had his gun raised at the time. You started to insult him and said something about lowering our guns. There wasn't much to lower since we didnt had guns out or raised. You came reckless to us out of no where and I felt really threatend. I ran around the buildings grabbed my Makarov and didn't wait for the first one to take a shot. It was a standoff and you threathend me and my group members. For that I shot you in the back of the head since you still had your gun raised at that time and was still initiating towards us.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

*Not here to insult you but this is like the third post I've seen that you created after a little incident that happend my also faults from your side*

TIP next time: Don't go up to a group of 6 people with your gun raised if they didn't even started close to initiate towards you.

Have a nice day.

I did not insult anyone infact one of your friends called me "retard" Charles i believe. Anyhow i had no choice to stay as i were as your friends were obviously going behind my back, Giving me little time to repeat my words, within two mintues as i obviously heard people behind me, and only one or more straight ahead of me. I also had no reason to kill nor rob anyone, as i had everything i needed, although i feared of being robbed myself becuase of the big group. I did not trust anyone. I still believe my kill wasnt legit nor roleplayed out. I was no threat aganist 7 people. Next time come behind my back and say to put my Gun down or tell me i'm surounded, and will be killed if i do not comply. About my reports i do not report everytime i am killed.

My POV:

Correct me if I'm wrong.

Have a nice day.

I did not insult anyone infact one of your friends called me "retard" Charles i believe. Anyhow i had no choice to stay as i were as your friends were obviously going behind my back, Giving me little time to repeat my words, within two mintues as i obviously heard people behind me, and only one or more straight ahead of me. I also had no reason to kill nor rob anyone, as i had everything i needed, although i feared of being robbed myself becuase of the big group. I did not trust anyone. I still believe my kill wasnt legit nor roleplayed out. I was no threat aganist 7 people. Next time come behind my back and say to put my Gun down or tell me i'm surounded, and will be killed if i do not comply. About my reports i do not report everytime i am killed.

You didn't comply in the first place since we started using selfdefence towards you by raising our guns we told you to lower your gun multiple times and as you said you are no threat to a group of 6-7 people. You should've lowered your gun since you were out-numbered and out-gunned... so my opinion that makes your reply kinda invalid...

Sorry but I'm sick of people putting reports up because the RP did not go the way they wanted it to.

Your in a sense here Complaining that the RP did not go the way you wanted it to.

You initiated on what 6guys who did not show you any hostility , and in return they did not 'comply'.thats fine

I agree getting tired of false reports...

I've been killed many times, without reports. Fact being someone here is possiable to be underage is one of the reasons i'm reporting. I would be fine if my death was somewhere good. So please don't call this a false report. I'm calling hatch to give his PoV tomorrow apparently he had footage on his stream on the matter. Anyhow admins/GM are up to decide if this is a rule break or not, we're not to decide.

I agree getting tired of false reports...

I've been killed many times, without reports. Fact being someone here is possiable to be underage is one of the reasons i'm reporting. I would be fine if my death was somewhere good. So please don't call this a false report. I'm calling hatch to give his PoV tomorrow apparently he had footage on his stream on the matter. Anyhow admins/GM are up to decide if this is a rule break or not, we're not to decide.

To be honest if this is a report of an underage community member than why do you involve this at the same time... Infact you can't insult someone on his voice. I think I sound under-age aswell. You can't confirm if his below 16+ whats next you need to add as an application? a passport XDlol...

This is correct but while this is still a report discussion we can discuss it.

Regarding the underage staff can dig in to that. The suspect has been here longer than me so I'm pretty sure he is fine.

I myself don't know you from Tom , dick and Harry so I won't comment or accuse you of making many reports.

What I am willing to say tho is that regarding this report ,no one is in the wrong. You simply made a fatal error in initiating on a large group of people.

You say you didn't want to do the usual friendly greeting but I have to say, IRL if you walked up to a group of guys holding guns telling them to drop their weapons what do you think the outcome would be? Same as this outcome (il end my opinion for now)

Regarding the underage staff can dig in to that. The suspect has been here longer than me so I'm pretty sure he is fine.

I myself don't know you from Tom , dick and Harry so I won't comment or accuse you of making many reports.

What I am willing to say tho is that regarding this report ,no one is in the wrong. You simply made a fatal error in initiating on a large group of people.

You say you didn't want to do the usual friendly greeting but I have to say, IRL if you walked up to a group of guys holding guns telling them to drop their weapons what do you think the outcome would be? Same as this outcome (il end my opinion for now)

I agree I shot you out of selfdefence not because I'm trigger happy. Unlucky since everything went so fast careful next time m8.

I was Being protective, and i was going to solve it by speaking to one of them, i obviously had no time to say what i wanted to say before everyone went behind my backs, Shooting me while i was going to agree on something. That does not give them any KoS rights, i didn't say i was going to harm them, i wanted to Hostler my weapon in the same time. Not drop. Pointing a gun at someone does not mean the outcome would result in death. Read my posts again. Even though they were many more than me, i was scared of getting robbed. Again the admins/GMs will decide. I'm done saying what i have to say for now. Discuss we can as long as i don't have to repeat myself.

I was Being protective, and i was going to solve it by speaking to one of them, i obviously had no time to say what i wanted to say before everyone went behind my backs, Shooting me while i was going to agree on something. That does not give them any KoS rights, i didn't say i was going to harm them, i wanted to Hostler my weapon in the same time. Not drop. Pointing a gun at someone does not mean the outcome would result in death. Read my posts again. Even though they were many more than me, i was scared of getting robbed. Again the admins/GMs will decide. I'm done saying what i have to say for now. Discuss we can as long as i don't have to repeat myself.

I agree lets stop the discussion and wait for a diplomatic outcome of an Admin/GM

First of all solely based on my voice you cant tell my age and in fact when i was accept there was NOT a age limit. So heres my POV. We are roleplaying in zelengorsk with a group of 5 and all of the sudden this police officer goes hay wire he shouts LOWER YOUR WEAPON and at this point in time my sks was lower and i was asking him what are you talking about all of out weapons are lowered. So at this point he keeps shouting that then he says put your weapons on the ground, so a man from the side comes with his ak raised and they were just doing a tango until Bob came around and shot the police officer for clearly initiating on us a showing hostile threat.