Server time (UTC): 2021-10-22 19:52

Howdy!

Guest shaunz0r

Guest shaunz0r

Hey guys, I'm Shaun and I just submitted my application!

I'm a games design student from england and I've been playing tabletop roleplay games for a couple of years now, DayZ will be the first video game I've tried roleplaying in and I'm really looking forward to getting involved!

I've been playing DayZ for a while and while I enjoy it on any server, I'm really excited to be able to fully immerse myself as a character, perhaps forge some bonds and actually interact with other players rather than assume everyon will KOS.

Thanks for reading, hope I get accepted :D

• MVP

Good luck with your application mate!

Have a look at our RP section to give you some ideas or even just to pass the time.

If you have any questions or anything feel free to PM a member of staff for help, or just hop in our friendly neighborhood Shoutbox.

Look forward to seeing you soon out in Chernarus!

Welcome to DayZRP !

If you have any questions, feel free to ask anyone or PM me. If you are looking for a good roleplay experience, you are at the right place.

make sure to read the rules ! Goodluck for the whitelisting.

- Regards.

Hey Shaun....funny to see you here.

This guy has been one of my regular solid players in Tabletop for the past three years, if his average lifespan from those games is anything to go by....were screwed xD

Gonna be great to RP with zombies again dude, lets just hope its not 3 deaths in one session.