Server time: 2017-11-20, 02:20

Sign in to follow this  
Corvun

Enjoying my time in the "Fourms"

I'm currently reading though the fourms of DayzRP, I'm really enjoying other's stories and what they have came across in their time in this hellish place. At the same time i'm currently waiting for Applications to open up and will issue mine shortly after next week! Till then keep the stories coming.

I'm currently reading though the fourms of DayzRP, I'm really enjoying other's stories and what they have came across in their time in this hellish place. At the same time i'm currently waiting for Applications to open up and will issue mine shortly after next week! Till then keep the stories coming.

Glad to see another active member of this community. Hope to see you out there!

Hey thank you, Yes i will be active alot here. I just applied my application as well to be white listed.. Hopefully i get in quick! "Red Dog"

That's good you are having a good time here. I am also, I've been here and active for a whole month now. Really love this community, great people, and amazing content being shared every day. There is some really good RP, I am currently playing with 4 other friends and our characters stories are so freaking awesome.

:)

Thats awsome, My story is pretty good as well. I hope to find you in game and we can share. haha.

I am new around here and have been reading the stories on forums and hope to be accepted soon to have my own hope to see you guys out there when i get in. :D

Guest alexandru1208

Welcome Aboard, I'm also waiting on my application to be accepted, hope I'll have it in short time. Already 66 as I wrote this.

Glad you are already enjoying your time in the community.

Playing the game is one part of the DayZ community, the forums is the second part.

It's great to see you active already! Hope to see you soon in game!

i have to admit this is one of the few forums that I've ever gotten active in. It must be the fresh ideas and the emphasis on RP and character development.

In fact, this is the only community I've donated to and i am proud to support this community. Hopefully it will set the standards of which a game like this is played for everyone and not just this community.

Yeah, theres a lot of diffrent storys laying around in the "lore&story" section. other then that, good luck with your app and keep reading, it only helps :)